Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-5-25_18-34-33.png

Reactions: ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Spotted Urruti with his wife and kid this afternoon walking around in Old Port. He was visibly pissed at his wife God knows why :laugh:

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
To think we had debates over Ballou Tabla vs Phonzy. I think Ballou never had a head on his shouders and work ethic that Phonzy has. I don't know if having Didier Drogba in Montreal actually helped Ballou or made him worse in the long run..

Reactions: JayKing and ArtPeur

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Anybody following Alphonso Davies progress in the Bundesliga?

The kid just dominated Erling Braut Haaland yesterday. It was magical. Pure display of dominance. So happy to see an MLS and Canadian product becoming one of the world's best.

he’s simply put dominant

will probably be the most expensive fullback in football history quite fast

Reactions: ArtPeur

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
To think we had debates over Ballou Tabla vs Phonzy. I think Ballou never had a head on his shouders and work ethic that Phonzy has. I don't know if having Didier Drogba in Montreal actually helped Ballou or made him worse in the long run..
Never had the work ethic and Drogba definitely inflated his ego too. Also sulked instantly at Barca when he realized that the guys around circles around him when it came to technical ability, something he always had an edge on everyone else.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Ballou vs. Phonzy?

Who's better, the one who is actually dominating in a top flight league in the world? Or the one who practiced with Messi?

Ballou FTW!

Yannman

May 25, 2018
guyz I need help. my hfboards is in french. i don't know why and its worse than google translate! thanks in advance.

Reactions: Jabba11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->