OT: Montreal Impact Thread: 2021 2012 1992 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
This team is sheer chaos every year. At least this time no one is to blame.

You could tell that Henry wasn’t happy last year, and a foul attitude can easily stink up the dressing room. I’d happily start fresh with a coach that comes in with a better mindset.

Covid sucks for everyone. I’m sure the players weren’t happy about it either, but they’re still here doing their job.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Welcome to the drama show. This is karma. And it's just the beginning. The worst is yet to come.

Mark my words.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

So a coach under contract. Shall we go for a former coach of ours that signed in Usl a few weeks ago? Hmmmmm too late. Ideally I would sign Ben Olsen who is free with heaps Mls experience. We need a coach with Mls experience.

Also I don't buy that henry is leaving for family reasons. They knew since last fall that this year would be played in US. He came back to mtl to take his belongings. I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if he finds a UK team imminently. One year wasted

Reactions: Adam Michaels

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Can we get a Canadian coach ?
Nothing against it if the coach is good, but no one really jumps to my mind as someone that any ambitious team would hire.

I don’t care if we get a big name or not. I just want a coach with a modern philosophy of playing fun, attacking soccer with a limited transfer budget.

Maybe someone from Belgium would be a good choice, especially considering Renard.

Reactions: QuebecPride
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad