Montreal Impact Thread 16.0 - The "Canadian Champions edition" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
Oh they scout the MLS (Espinoza?) but ofcourse coaching and developing over here is horrendous compared to European and South American academies. And that's no Euro snob comment. It's true.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Oh they scout the MLS (Espinoza?) but ofcourse coaching and developing over here is horrendous compared to European and South American academies. And that's no Euro snob comment. It's true.

The only teams that scout the MLS' seem to be BPL teams, such as Wigan (Espinoza), Stoke (Shea), Fullham (Dempsey) & Everton (Donnovan) but asides that I'm not so sure if there's any scouts in North America. As for the development part, there's nothing really to argue on that point :laugh:

BTW.. These Chivas USA Fans got Tickets right beside/behind the Ultras section :laugh:
BOmv_NbCIAAsoaq.jpg

MayorFord

Feb 13, 2007
this team is still terrible on set pieces. I wanna see someone else besides felipe take those and corners

Dec 2, 2010
Nyassi is everywhere. Great energy and he started utilizing his speed and agility well. Definitely gets the start over Smith (for now). We should go back to 4-2-3-1 and rest Di Vaio for a game.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
2/9 points against Colorado, Chivas & TFC.

Was the perfect opportunity to give ourselves a point cushion before our next few games who will be harder opponents than the last 3 we just faced.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Would like to see Wenger-Paponi start next game, they have an interesting chemistry.

You cant expect a 37-year old striker to perform every game! Simply impossible!

Can we bring back Valentin? Way less pressure for both Nesta/Ferrari

Riverside Habs Fan

Dec 23, 2006
Montreal
After Canada loses 1-0 to Martinique today I reiterate that more MLS Canadian players should be playing. We can still lose the game but at least we can start building up a North American base of players (And save a lot of money on bringing players half way around the world to lose to Martinique).

Sorry to bring this up again it just enrages me to no end.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Canada lost to Martinique? :laugh:

Even if we played with team B that's ****ing embarrassing. I feel better about impact's draw then lol.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Midfield was poor tonight and 95% of the attacks came on Nyassi's side. Romero was a disaster. Camara had a real bad second half...

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Wenger's not a striker, he has 0 finish. I don't like subbing off Di Vaio with 5 mins left no matter how lousy his game was. he finishes one of the two chances Wenger had. I hate when we play down to the level of our opponents. Chivas played 11 guys behind the ball all game. they had one single chance and scored. just one. if we played the whole game like the last 15 mins we blow them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad