Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Benzaza

Apr 20, 2004
Great read as always! Keep up the good work!

Warms my heart Staal #2 :)

Myself and Giovanno were both on the CJAD HT Show live from the game. So you will can probably hear us next Saturday at HT. If I get the mp3 of last time, I will post on MRS later this evening or this week.

Great stuff that HFBoards Mtl is using its strong hockey community to also promote and talk Montreal Impact. This is great stuff!!!

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Warms my heart Staal #2 :)

Myself and Giovanno were both on the CJAD HT Show live from the game. So you will can probably hear us next Saturday at HT. If I get the mp3 of last time, I will post on MRS later this evening or this week.

Great stuff that HFBoards Mtl is using its strong hockey community to also promote and talk Montreal Impact. This is great stuff!!!

14th thread in a season and half. There's probably not even 10 threads about the Als. And there's good, knowledgeable people on here.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
A lot of ppl follow the impact, I'm surprised we can't easily sell out SS every game. A lot of ppl like soccer, and it makes us very excited when big names are rumoured to join the team, unlike CFL where it's strictly a north american game.

I have a lot if friends that follow soccer, but never bother with the impact, they exclusively follow either the EPL or Barcelona/Real Madrid. What I'm trying to do is give each one of them a pair of tickets to the impact on their birthdays and pray to god they'll like it.

I already converted one to a full time impact fan and he bought a semi-season tickets.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
A lot of ppl follow the impact, I'm surprised we can't easily sell out SS every game. A lot of ppl like soccer, and it makes us very excited when big names are rumoured to join the team, unlike CFL where it's strictly a north american game.

I have a lot if friends that follow soccer, but never bother with the impact, they exclusively follow either the EPL or Barcelona/Real Madrid. What I'm trying to do is give each one of them a pair of tickets to the impact on their birthdays and pray to god they'll like it.

I already converted one to a full time impact fan and he bought a semi-season tickets.

It's really cheap and soccer live is amazing. I converted my best friend to soccer. We used to go to NASL games and then came the CCL, etc. He bought season tickets this year for him and his girlfriend.

QcS

Sep 13, 2003
au Québec!
Visit site
There are many fans from the Impact also in other parts of Québec. I travel to Montréal from time to time to go see them play. I was there last Saturday with friends and had a great time. Was also fun to see Toronto fans and their french banner go home with a loss. :laugh:

REALLY REALLY like Camara`s play so far this year. When Nesta went out, he went back and was a solid general back there. Love that he rarily loses battles in the air.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
He hopes to play on Saturday, Schallibaum said he hoped Nesta could play on Saturday. If he has a good week of practice, I feel he will play on Saturday. Might be a better idea to rest him, especially since NYRB will miss some key players, though.

I remember the 2006 World Cup, he was a game time decision against the Czechs in our last round robin game and he never came back. I would be very very careful with Nesta, his injuries from past years always seem to drag on more then they should. I'd rest him until he is definitely 110%

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Tim Cahill and Kenny Miller will not play because of intl commitments and it's still unknown whether Henry will play. He got a slight injury.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Well if the NYRB win without Henry then its the world saying..

Henry you have to play for Montreal now.

Riverside Habs Fan

Dec 23, 2006
Montreal
First jinx: #IMFC: Alessandro Nesta who is celebrating his birthday today will be out for the Impact for the next 15-20 days, coach Schallibaum confirms

I don't mind if he sits for a while.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Perfect timing to be out lol. NYRB will play with a weak squad. Time to try Tissot or Ouimette and let the old man rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad