Line Combos: Montreal Future

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Suzuki seems like a very skilled player but I don't know that he'll ever be a first line player. He seem more like a second line guy who plays the powerplay.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I disagree Weber and Price will see "big drops" sin performances in the next 5 years. Maybe very minuscule decline numbers and up and down years. You have been saying Weber is slowing down since he was 30 and there is zero evidence of it. Price is still one of the best in the world. He just needs to stay healthy.

Bottom 5 team for sure is the same comment as Price/Weber will see "Big Drops" in Performance: Sorry, I'm not buying it. You are on a roll with your exaggeration
I never said Weber has been slowing down since 30...the hell are you talking about.
I said NSH folks are discussing his regression at the moment of trade.
Also, Weber isnt in his prime, so ya, he slowed down a bit. And now he's 33, probability shows...guys slow it down once they hit 35+.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Keep digging for reasons why your prediction was wrong and mine was right cause I was "lucky". I will remind you, the reason why we are where were are are

1) Healthy roster and no major injuries
2) Pride/Rebound year. They are too legit to be a bottom 5 team.
3) Domi, Drouin, Tatar, Danault, Shaw, Kotkaniemi, Petry, Lehkonen, Gallagher ... all having good years in the 1st half.
4) Adding Weber after a few months where ... well... Weber is Weber and I told you. I'm not worried about Weber until age 35/36

It's not just Domi and Tatar. There are many positives going in the right direction for us. It's a team game buddy and a balanced scoring approach. If the team D was better, this team would be in the top 10 mix
Yes, point 3) is exactly what I told you needed to happen for us to be in PO contention, but hey, why mention this.
Domi and Tatar lead this team right out of the gate. Without their brilliance and scoring pace around 90~110pts to start the year, we dont win as many games and in the basement we go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad