Proposal: Montreal Deals (NJ-FLA-VAN)

Blueangel1891

Nov 24, 2007
Belgium
what a stupid comment.

No it isn't. We have a very, very bad coach who's going to play Gudbranson over 2 superior, young players. I'd probably give him away for free to prevent that from happening

Added bonus is that our GM is the biggest idiot in hockey who will probably resign him to a contract that wil make every Nucks fan vomit

We need to dump the guy asap

Skirbs1011

May 18, 2015
Canucks one isn't bad Change the prospect to Mete and I would be happy, familiar face for Juolevi moving forward

sunnyvale

Apr 29, 2013
NJ
Couple moves to help make the Habs top contenders when (and if) healthy.

To Montreal:
Andy Greene
Mike Cammalleri (50%)

To New Jersey:
Emelin
Scherbak
2017 1st
DD/Flynn (cap)

A couple Devils fans agreed to this on another thread, Habs get a legit #2 to play beside Weber, and although Emelin has had a solid season, I don't see him sustaining this level past this season and Greene is an upgrade. Also brings in a 2nd line LW upgrade. New Jersey gets a couple nice pieces for a retool/rebuild

To Florida:
Andrighetto
2017 3rd
2017 4/5th

To Montreal:
Jagr

Veteran scoring and forward depth for Montreal, especially important with this year's injury track record. Florida's season looks to be getting into write off territory, recoup some assets for Jagr who I don't see a fit for next season with the Panthers.

To Vancouver:
Lernout
2018 conditional 3rd (becomes a 2nd if Habs resign Gudbranson or make it to ECF)

To Montreal:
Gudbranson

Montreal replaces Emelin's physicality on the backend, Vancouver gets some assets for a guy who, again, I don't see a long term fit with the team.

Patches-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Cammy-Danault-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Plekanec-Jagr
Byron-Mitchell-Shaw
Flynn/DD, McCarron

Greene-Weber
Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Gudbranson
Nesterov, Redmond

Price
Montoya

Devils say no bigly

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Lol the irony in this statement is palatable mate. Palatable. Especially after the your first post in this thread

lol do you mean "palpable"?? I guess "palatable" could technically work in your statement...just an extremely odd choice of a word. Thanks for the chuckle either way. edit: nevermind, "palatable" definitely does not work lmao

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Devils say no bigly

I'm not arguing with you, but what exactly is it you do not like?

Cams will not be with us when this team will be competitive
And probably Greene as well.

Lou Lams let guys go for nada

Tweak the jersey trade to work, let's see what would work

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm not arguing with you, but what exactly is it you do not like?

Cams will not be with us when this team will be competitive
And probably Greene as well.

Lou Lams let guys go for nada

Tweak the jersey trade to work, let's see what would work

Not a bad offer, but I just don't like the idea of moving on from Greene.

That being said, Montreal is offering some serious value for the Devils to go from Greene to Emelin. Scherbak + 1st is some serious value as well for Cammalleri + the difference between Greene/Emelin.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Not a bad offer, but I just don't like the idea of moving on from Greene.

That being said, Montreal is offering some serious value for the Devils to go from Greene to Emelin. Scherbak + 1st is some serious value as well for Cammalleri + the difference between Greene/Emelin.

How bout we take on the bigger contract of DD, give Mon. a 2nd and get McCarron since we're talking?

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
How bout we take on the bigger contract of DD, give Mon. a 2nd and get McCarron since we're talking?

DD is in the last year of his contract making 3.5 and he has been LTIR for half the year with it being unclear when he's coming off. Zero chance we package one of our top prospects to move him. We also have 5 2nds in the next two years and will be looking to contend before any of them are impact players so adding a 6th 2nd doesn't really do anything for us.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
DD is in the last year of his contract making 3.5 and he has been LTIR for half the year with it being unclear when he's coming off. Zero chance we package one of our top prospects to move him. We also have 5 2nds in the next two years and will be looking to contend before any of them are impact players so adding a 6th 2nd doesn't really do anything for us.

Don't realize about DD and al the 2nds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->