Montreal composite sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

55 Moose

Jan 9, 2006
www.kchockey.com
If they are like the wood versions I would say average at best. I had some wood Montreals a while back and I would snap them in two on a hard shot. I have since gone to composite sticks but I found the quality to be a little less on Montreal sticks.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
55 Moose said:
If they are like the wood versions I would say average at best. I had some wood Montreals a while back and I would snap them in two on a hard shot. I have since gone to composite sticks but I found the quality to be a little less on Montreal sticks.

What are you a 7'0 300lber? I used montreal wood for years and never managed to snap one and im hard on sticks. The only gripe i had ever heard about montreal was the price. The montreal composites arent too bad especially at $35 a pop. When it comes down to composites its all personal preference

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
At $35.00 a whack I'm gonna at least try one out. I was spending almost that on blades.

I'm still a bit hesitant with one piece composites. I don't want to spend a ton of cash on one and break it a month later. But man, I do love the way they feel.

Thanks for the feedback.

nni

Dec 29, 2005
stick9 said:
At $35.00 a whack I'm gonna at least try one out. I was spending almost that on blades.

I'm still a bit hesitant with one piece composites. I don't want to spend a ton of cash on one and break it a month later. But man, I do love the way they feel.

Thanks for the feedback.

where did you see them? online?

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
A shop in my area has them. They have a few locations across New England, but don't sell anything online. I got my Louisville TPS rubber response there for $60. I'm kicking myself for only buying one. Pretty much buy all my stuff there and have for about 10 years now.

www.purehockey.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad