Proposal: Montreal - Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Montreal get Pierre-Luc Dubois and Ryan Murray.
Columbus get Jonathan Drouin, Victor Mete and two 2nd round pick 2019 (MTL and CLB).
Take out Murray, change one of the 2nds to a first, and retain money on Drouin.

Columbus still might not do it.

Reactions: bert

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Max Domi + 2nd pick 2019 for PL Dubois
We'll revisit this if he's still producing at similar rates at this time next year as a center. 'Till then, too soon.

EDIT: Before half the Habs fanbase explodes at me, what I mean by that is that I don't expect Domi's current shooting percentage to last, but if that comes down to something more reasonable and all else remains equal he'd still be around ~.7 PPG, which could make for a worthy conversation.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The position I usually am willing to put bets on is "he'll never be the Habs' #1C", but I didn't feel like dealing with Habs fans blathering about "we don't need him to be we have Domi durr hurr".

"lol, enjoy losing your star players this off-season as they go to real hockey markets"

Reactions: Viqsi

JohnKordicsGhost

Jul 1, 2013
The position I usually am willing to put bets on is "he'll never be the Habs' #1C", but I didn't feel like dealing with Habs fans blathering about "we don't need him to be we have Domi durr hurr".

holy shit thats some donald trump level of backpeddling

Reactions: puckfan64

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
I think this proposal is a good start, thats why i did it

giphy.gif

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016

To be frank, every team is the league could use PLD but I’m not sure he would be a primary target for MB now that we have Kotkaniemi, Domi, Poehling, Suzuki, Danault and a few other B prospects level who all plays C.

Our biggest need once was to get a C but now we have other business we need to do, such as drafting a potential top pairing LH PMD.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
To be frank, every team is the league could use PLD but I’m not sure he would be a primary target for MB now that we have Kotkaniemi, Domi, Poehling, Suzuki, Danault and a few other B prospects level who all plays C.

Our biggest need once was to get a C but now we have other business we need to do, such as drafting a potential top pairing LH PMD.
Makes sense to me. I guess some folks are just that impatient, especially when it comes to French-Canadian players who aren't on the Habs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad