• Kinkaid against both teams

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Columbus will surely want their revenge while the Habs need a bounce back game after that terrible game against New Jersey. First of back to back, following night will be against Ottawa and as usual.....the same question comes up: Price or Kinkaid.

As long as we don't let that goalie alone facing an army by himself, should be a plus.
giphy.gif

No cannons allowed.

Habs are in a good position in the standings but everything is still very tight, one bad week and it all can go south fast.

And will Suzuki gat another shot at center with Domi on his wing or Domi will get his position back?

Reactions: Runner77

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Both games are going to be really tough based on the way the season has unfolded. These are exactly the types of teams that the Habs are dismal against.

I have a slight preference that price gets CBJ, and Kinkaid gets Ottawa, but I wouldn't be against it if they went vise versa.... Just so long as we don't have price playing both, or Kinkaid playing both.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
An eggplant can do the job.

HkFdqrS.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: LeHab

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What's the jacket for?

Two-fold purpose.

One is to evoke the Jackets, so a blue jacket.

The other is to show how obsolete the cannon has become. It's like people who own pool tables and after a while, use them for piling clothes and junk. Well, the cannon is so obsolete that you can use it to hang stuff that happens to be laying about the house.

Also, along the same lines, there is a cobweb on the top left of the image. Unfortunately, it's not as easily rendered given how dark the image is.

Reactions: sandviper and peate

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
My lines would be pretty simple against Columbus: go with what you know:

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Domi Suzuki Hudon
Lehkonen KK Armia
Cousins Thompson Weal

All these lines except the Suzuki line have proven to be effective/tough to play against. Hudon's offense will fit well with Domi and Suzuki. And Suzuki is defensively responsible enough.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
We're a masochistic team. Playing with fire is one of our bad habit. We can't afford to do at all because we aren't talented enough.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Just read, we have the youngest forward group in the league. You did it Bergevin you crazy bastard.
And I believe 6th in the league in goals.
First from the D.
I do hate playing Colombus. they have big mobile D that makes things tough. Plus they are boring. And usually beat us.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
you guys have too many threads running... i am a simple people... i cannot deal with such complexities.

Sometimes I wonder if we're here for entertainment or for keeping tabs on whatever is dished out in here. Finding one's entertainment can be a tedious task sometimes.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if we're here for entertainment or for keeping tabs on whatever is dished out in here. Finding one's entertainment can be a tedious task sometimes.

I wonder if we're here because we are not well. At least in my case.. i think this is definitely the case.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wonder if we're here because we are not well. At least in my case.. i think this is definitely the case.

Don't use this site as some means of self-diagnosis. It should be considered as a standalone. We're just a bunch of no-name avatars interacting about a team that doesn't even know we exist. How is that a reference for anything?

Reactions: larrypacman8167

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Don't use this site as some means of self-diagnosis. It should be considered as a standalone. We're just a bunch of no-name avatars interacting about a team that doesn't even know we exist. How is that a reference for anything?

You mean Clod doesn't read this site before each game to draw up a game plan? Well... that's disappointing, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->