GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers- 2/19/13 7:00pm EST TSN-Habs,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope the team can deliver a decent effort on the last leg of the back-to-back trip.

Would like to see someone get in a scrap early... try and stir the pot and get the momentum.

I fear we are due for a dud though.

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
35106191.jpg

Analyzer*

Scratch that. Rangers only win 5-0.

I figured with Nash's skill and size he'd **** our slow and small d. He's out for tonight, so the beating won't be as bad,

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
Did he actually ever said this?

He also said on L`Antichambre last night that White lost the faceoff cause he is not a real center. White played all his career at center since a little kid...:shakehead

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
At least you guys get to listen to the media talk Habs all the time. I wish. Living in Toronto, I can't go more than 15 minutes without hearing about what Kadri had for breakfast or what colour socks Phaneuf was wearing for his run last night...

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Living in Toronto, I can't go more than 15 minutes without hearing about what Kadri had for breakfast or what colour socks Phaneuf was wearing for his run last night...

He better have not had any white toast and jam, that's way too may calories for him at this moment and it might affect your Stanley Cup run in the long-term.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

Some quotes are just unbelievable! :laugh:

Gaston Therrien, visuel

Si tu regardes ça, lorsque tu produis, t’as des points.

Translate: When you look at it, when you produce, you get points.

Gaston Therrien, fan de Joël Bouchard

Le hockey, c’est 90% mental, 10% dans la tête.

Translate: Hockey is 90% mental, 10% in the head.

Gaston Therrien, évocateur

…des joueurs qui ont laissé bonne impression dans bouche des entraîneurs.

Translate: ... players who let a good impression in the mouth of their coaches.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
At least you guys get to listen to the media talk Habs all the time. I wish. Living in Toronto, I can't go more than 15 minutes without hearing about what Kadri had for breakfast or what colour socks Phaneuf was wearing for his run last night...

That's to be expected. I guess Leafs fans living here go through the same pain as you. :laugh:

In any case, there's no analyst dumber than Gaston Therrien. I don't think he could pass a Grade 6 French Exam.

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
It's no secret I hate that man with a passion, the worst part is someone with a lot of pull at RDS thinks he's a major asset to the network because he's EVERYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->