GDT: Montreal Canadiens Red vs. White scrimmage (STREAM INSIDE)

Kingbobert

Jul 15, 2005
Montreal
I'm a goalie, and I've suffered groin (and hip flexor) pulls, and I don't agree with that last line. Groin pulls are a nightmare to come back from.

especially for a goalie
just your basic butterfly/hybrid stance puts stress on your groin, not imagine a pulled groin and game situation

PunkinDrublic*

One or two posters said it hurt Price. But most of us know it wasn't him. Still, it's dumb to slap the puck so close to his own goalie in a meaningless scrimmage.

After the shot they showed a close up of Price who was wincing and moving his arm.

No one said it's what hurt Price's groin. That's just silly.

Habset

Feb 21, 2008
Montreal
especially for a goalie
just your basic butterfly/hybrid stance puts stress on your groin, not imagine a pulled groin and game situation

I play goalie too, a very Hasek like style. When my groin starts to hurt I find it much easier to do a simple up and down butterfly then to scramble all over the place. That being said, it was probably just a tweek and Carey was taking it easy not to aggravate it anymore.

Last edited:

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Mike Commodore ‏@commie22
Well it's safe to say that will be the greatest inter squad scrimmage atmosphere I will ever be associated with. Wow. #Montreal

void

Jan 5, 2006
How did Armstrong bourque and kaberle look?

Armstrong meh. I won't be too critical though because I think his game best translates to real game scenarios.

Kaberle definitely looks lighter. Made some nice passes and scored a goal by shooting from the point on a PP.

Bourque, imo, looked fantastic. Was very involved (not a passerby like last season) and also scored a nice goal.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'm listening to Ron having an informal chat with Bergevin talking about the team... wow i've been waiting to have a GM like that for a long time.

RonFournier

Dec 17, 2006
Bouillon and Prust looked solid. Leblanc and Gallagher were one level above the other rookies.

The first line still looks awesome and Eller is better than ever, his play against the boards is perfect.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
It's always funny to read your posts like Mark E. Smith is talking to me, and I'm always thinking, wow, he's in a good mood.

Are you a Fall fan? A Hab fan and a Fall fan wrapped into one would probably mean we could talk for hours on end.

Sined

The AndroidBugler!
Jun 25, 2007
Can i get more info on Blunden's 2 goal? should he stay for the 13th spot?

Is white injured?

How was Dumont,Leblanc and Tinordi?

One of the Blunden goals was a a giveaway by Price trying to puckhandle, the other one was the typical "garbage" 4th liner type goals? (I think, sadly I was at the game and can't remember)

Dumont was okay, so was Leblanc.
Tinordi took a few penalties, one that resulted in a PP goal by Kaberle if I'm not mistaken.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
One of the Blunden goals was a a giveaway by Price trying to puckhandle, the other one was the typical "garbage" 4th liner type goals? (I think, sadly I was at the game and can't remember)

Dumont was okay, so was Leblanc.
Tinordi took a few penalties, one that resulted in a PP goal by Kaberle if I'm not mistaken.

The 2nd Blunden goal came on a 2-1, Price made the initial save and Blunden was the trailer, 3rd man in and scored into an empty net pretty much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->