GDT: Montreal Canadiens Red vs. White scrimmage (STREAM INSIDE)

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
What you guys tought of gally? The little i saw he seemed somewhat shy to forecheck and get the puck... but i just saw the second half... some good vision but shy... this game was baaaad. Lol

Okay its an intersquad gane but.. almost everyone look rusty other than pacioretty bourque and gionta lol... okay maybe others too but..

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
What you guys tought of gally? The little i saw he seemed somewhat shy to forecheck and get the puck... but i just saw the second half... some good vision but shy... this game was baaaad. Lol

Okay its an intersquad gane but.. almost everyone look rusty other than pacioretty bourque and gionta lol... okay maybe others too but..
Made a few good passes. His vision is pro level. Eller was very off...too many no looks.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
That shootout is a precursor of things to come. It's going to be another long year lol.

Yeah, I was hungry for hockey.. but I feel like I'm already full!

Seriously, it wasn't a good show at all. At least, nobody payed to see it.

Was this supposed to get the guys ready for the season opener or just please the fans? Anyway, it failed at both.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
St. Denis shot isn't what injured Price... it was the Patches shootout save. Quite clearly a groin pull. Can't be -too- severe or he wouldn't have been going down in the butterfly at all.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Who took the Pejorative Slured slapshot on price?

oz17vh4e.jpg

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
Yeah, I was hungry for hockey.. but I feel like I'm already full!

Seriously, it wasn't a good show at all. At least, nobody payed to see it.

Was this supposed to get the guys ready for the season opener?
thats why they dont even bother to show this game on TV. You guys are juging this team off of scrimmage is pathetic. It's like saying the guys were soft in the mcdonald practive...

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007

If you're talking about Gallagher, It think he was one of the best out there. If you're talking about Galchenyuk, he indeed didn't show much.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
St. Denis shot isn't what injured Price... it was the Patches shootout save. Quite clearly a groin pull. Can't be -too- severe or he wouldn't have been going down in the butterfly at all.

Exactly. I think if it was severe, they probably won't have just told him to leave.

He was already a bit hurt around the groin before this game, that probably didn't help. Hope he takes the day off tomorrow.

PunkinDrublic*

Actually WTK, the shot to his arm hurt...they are talking about it after the practise.
And the white team was TOLD to not deke on CP, he has a groin tweek.

hogtownhabsfan*

I'm a goalie, and I've suffered groin (and hip flexor) pulls, and I don't agree with that last line. Groin pulls are a nightmare to come back from.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
thats why they dont even bother to show this game on TV. You guys are juging this team off of scrimmage is pathetic. It's like saying the guys were soft in the mcdonald practive...

I didn't judge the team, I judged the show. But I agree, it wasn't on TV so I shouldn't complain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->