Montreal Canadiens : Race To Cup 2013

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
It hurts a bit to see the difference in video quality from current highlights to clips of the last cup we won. A sign of how long in the tooth those of us who saw the last one are getting. One can only hope the opportunity presented to us this season is one we make the most of.

Excellent video!

24stanleycups*

We're getting closer guys...i don't know if we're there yet...but we're getting close, real fast under this quick transitioning management.

Hopefully with a bit more development of our young guys and a couple more gritty veteran additions we'll be there...who knows...if we're still first in a month's time....bergy might go for it this year.

Analyzer*

Much better than the other ones you've made. They were pretty much 2 minutes of 4 goals over and over again.

Well, I don't like the repetition, but others might.

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
I suppose we will soon safely say that we enter the playoffs this year, so thanks for the vid, helps focus on THE objective. Let's not get hurt more than this and we're good to go!

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
what a way to overhype.

race to the cup? we may be first in the east but nowhere near a cup.

What are your criteria for a team to be near winning a cup? To have Malkin and Crosby on your lineup?

Then how do you explain the penguins losing to us 3 years ago, then losing to tampa and philly last year? Or perhaps we need to have more big bodies on the ice, like the Toronto Maple leafs... would you say that T.O is more likely to win the cup than us?

I guess the team would be more likely to win the cup if we had a couple hot-headed superstars who only care about scoring goals and don't give a rats ass about playing defensive minutes or maybe we'd be better off with some big and slow D's who could get us to play the trap and win the cup.

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad