Montreal Canadiens Playoffs HFB Competition

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Ok there are going to be multiple winners in some ranks. As I think some lines are the same (not a crazy amount though actually).

Subban - Markov has been overwhelming. I thought about maybe picking another defenseman each but it's too late. And besides the few who picked Diaz and one who picked Tinordi... All the power too you!

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Updated! So pumped 2 hours are going to feel like forever. Any last minute joins? figured I would have enough time between periods to update a couple more entries!

gggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HABS

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Update points are up! Will organize ranks after game! "Mover" in the lead.

WHAT THE **** WAS THAT HIT THAT SHOULD BE 5 -10 GAME SUSPENSION!!

i've been flipping out about that hit.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
soooooooo picking Eller here was a mistake.

**** Gryba

Yeah... Eleven of us picked him. I don't see him coming back in these play-offs.

I second your **** Gryba.

And **** all the pundits blaming Diaz.

Un-Believable... And you know what? I don't like how the other team has to get possesion to whistle the play dead when a player is hurt. the kid was ****ING UNCONSCIOUS. Who know's at that point how hurt he was. Whistle the ****ing play right away get him a doctor.

I've seen Max Pacioretty get his neck broken. I was in England at the ****ing game when Fabrice Muamba had a heart attack on the field against Tottenham. And now I've seen this scare. No more please.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Update! tried to do it between periods.. Between beer.. washroom.. smoking.. ran out of time. Here it is.

"76ftw" over takes "Mover" for the lead.

"Hiro" takes over the last spot. stoppin' winnin' for MacKinnon obviously.

But "forsead" and I are close behind "Hiro". Because I'm going Drouin.

Wooooooo! Good win. Boy's are over working themselves. What a hard working team.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Bump from the depth's of the second page. Update. Will update again after game (maybe not if they loose lol) and re-organize ranks.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Well. Let's enjoy our last bit of hockey till October. Updated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad