News Article: Montreal Canadiens Naughty List

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm in the process of getting my bachelors of economics... if I could grow a nice moustache, anyone think I could be a good enforcer too? A nice read though!

PricePkPatch*

Let's be perfectly honest.

If your biggest gripes with you team is:

- A 4th liner's play quality
- Our captain's offense (when he's on the hardest shutdown line)
- Lack of 3rd Jersey
- French lessons
- Subban not going in the shootouts

We must have a damn fine team

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
I'm in the process of getting my bachelors of economics... if I could grow a nice moustache, anyone think I could be a good enforcer too? A nice read though!

Just play a sport, you'd become one of the smartest men in all of sports. Seriously, having a bachelor's degree doesn't mean you're a smart person. In fact, I've known a lot of idiots while achieving my degree. Yeah, they achieved it too.

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
Just play a sport, you'd become one of the smartest men in all of sports. Seriously, having a bachelor's degree doesn't mean you're a smart person. In fact, I've known a lot of idiots while achieving my degree. Yeah, they achieved it too.

But, but,.... he got it at Princeton !

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012

Yeah... it's pretty bad how many idiots get through university, and how many quite intelligent people never go to university, but are deemed less intelligent just because they lack a university degree. I'm in second year and how some of my fellow students managed to make it that far is beyond me. Then again, there are also some people that put me to shame in terms of intelligence. :laugh:

dreamingofdrouin*

Poor background choice for black lettering. I had to highlight it to read it. lol
but good article.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Let's be perfectly honest.

If your biggest gripes with you team is:

- A 4th liner's play quality
- Our captain's offense (when he's on the hardest shutdown line)
- Lack of 3rd Jersey
- French lessons
- Subban not going in the shootouts

We must have a damn fine team

That's exactly what I was thinking lol

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I think Parros' play has been adequate lately. The guy had no training camp and missed the first month of the season and then has been used sparingly. It's hard to get in the groove when you don't play. If he is used properly he will help this team more than having a Louie Leblanc type on the fourth line.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Well that wasn't very good...

How could you make a list like that and not include actual relevant topics. Language barrier? Non-issue this year. Third Jersey? When's the last time they wore those?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad