De la Rose - Peca - Hudon

Mete - Petry
Alzner - Benn
Reilly - Juulsen
Ouellet - Despres

Price
Niemi
Lindgren

I like the look of the forward lines, but that Alzner - Benn combo will be something... yikes.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Byron - Domi - Lehkonen
Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Chaput - Plekanec - Scherbak
De la Rose - Peca - Hudon

Mete - Petry
Alzner - Benn
Reilly - Juulsen
Ouellet - Despres

Price
Niemi
Lindgren

They seems to really want to give a shot to Domi at center and to Armia in an offensive role.
Just a shame what Domi did cause we don't know what he can or can't do.

We have four guys (Plekanec, Peca, Hudon and Scherbak) who were expected to fight for a top 9 role, they ended up fighting for a 4th line role and it's not like DLR and Chaput didn't made a case for themselves too. There's still Shaw and Deslauriers to add to this mix.

Good position for Bergevin to make a trade in the near future.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
"Alzner-Benn is a thing." Oh my:laugh:

Too bad Boucher's dumb ass system is going to make them look much better than they are and Julien's doing this on opening night against the Leafs. They will be demolished.
Is Boucher even worse than Julien? I am not sure about that.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
So the team is set IMO.

Tatar-Danailt-Gallagher
Drouin-Kotkanemi-Lehkonen
Domi-Peca-Armia
Byron-Plekanec-Hudon
Scherbak, DLR

Reilly-Petry
Mete-Juulsen
Alzner-Benn (ark)
Ouellet

Waivers: Agostino, Chaput
Release: Després

INJ: Shaw, Schlemko, Weber

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DLC is saying they have a source that is confirming that the Habs intend to name a captain before the start of the regular season. It is supposed to happen further to a players's vote. Both management and the coaching staff are on the same page about this getting done now. We'll see, as there is no official announcement as of yet.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
it's not gonna work with Domi at center.

He was awful last year the 20 games he played with Arizona.

Put him with : Drouin - KK - Domi

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who would keep Armia ? I wouldn’t personnally, he is slow as hell...

Looking like Armia's presence is assured over the season. There's a big brother thing going on.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Who would keep Armia ? I wouldn’t personnally, he is slow as hell...

He is a little slow but he has a lot of skills
I would keep him, it's Plekanec that probably shouldn't have been resigned this summer. He should be the extra forward

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
DLC is saying they have a source that is confirming that the Habs intend to name a captain before the start of the regular season. It is supposed to happen further to a players's vote. Both management and the coaching staff are on the same page about this getting done now. We'll see, as there is no official announcement as of yet.
The only choice that makes any sense to me would be Gallagher but even that doesn't make sense if you start thinking about his reputation.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The only choice that makes any sense to me would be Gallagher but even that doesn't make sense if you start thinking about his reputation.

DLC is saying what most of us have been arguing in here -- it'll be a vote between Gallagher and Weber. I'm assuming Weber will take it, but they'll give an interim C to Gallagher until Weber's return.

And that's assuming their info on this supposed vote is real.

Reactions: Jrham15

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
DLC is saying what most of us have been arguing in here -- it'll be a vote between Gallagher and Weber. I'm assuming Weber will take it, but they'll give an interim C to Gallagher until Weber's return.

And that's assuming their info on this supposed vote is real.
There's something really off about Weber wearing the C. I don't like it for some reason.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There's something really off about Weber wearing the C. I don't like it for some reason.

He doesn't exactly look like someone who likes to answer questions with the hoarde of reporters that show in post-game scrums. Gallagher handles it, however, when it comes to on-ice interaction with officials, Weber commands more respect.

Reactions: Jrham15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->