Montreal at the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
With two high end francophones at the top of this years draft do you think montreal will try and make a serious push to get one?

Now before everyone bears down on me with both barrels hear me out.

Montreal has been well known for years at trying to either produce or acquire high end francophone talent, hell the fanbase practically screams for it ninety-percent of the time. This year with two of the top three centremen being Francophone, Couturier and Huberdeau, it may be that time for them to take a gamble, now I'm not gonna put out a proposal because I honestly think it could get real dicey around here with that. But the assets are there to make a serious push (IMO anyway), the organization probably has only two untouchables Price and Subban, as well with the defense first style Courturier and his two way game would fit right in,

now before this basically turns into a pissing contest of 29 other teams want the same thing, I know, I'm just speculating that if a major trade were to occur you'd have to think that montreal would be in the front making a push. So long as courturier and Huberdeau were still available

Flame away

P.s. Montreal had a private combine at their facilities this week for french players and invited Huberdeau, Just saying its worth a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->