Montreal Appoints New General Manager...Again

OB5

May 2, 2015
MONTREAL---
In an unprecedented series of events, former Montreal Canadiens General Manager Brad Palmer resigned from his post hours after accepting the position by making a shocking move down the 401 to the rival Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Canadiens, while shocked, moved quickly to find a replacement and did so by appointing OB5 as their new General Manager.

A relative unknown to the community at large, OB5 was highly sought after by the search committee.

"We knew OB5 was waiting in the wings with a plethora of hockey and management experience, his interview was exactly what we were looking for, meeting all of our expectations, and we moved to make the hire before another organization scooped him up."

"I'm eager to hit the ground running and make a name for myself." said OB5. "I know my predecessor Matt Kowalchuk did great things for this franchise and I hope to continue doing the great work he did for this team, city, fans and league."

You can reach OB5 for comment, questions or to say hi via DM or at [email protected].

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
In an unprecedented series of events, former Montreal Canadiens General Manager Brad Palmer resigned from his post hours after accepting the position by making a shocking move down the 401 to the rival Toronto Maple Leafs.
Imagine that happens in real life. War!

Reactions: OB5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->