OT: Montréal Impact Thread - Worst Team in Town, Best Team in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Total f'n domination by USA on Cuba. 13 minutes into the game, USA is up 4-0. Three of the four goals was the same set up. Come in from the left side, center it, and the players taps it into the empty net.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
if someone has an actual workable stream for tonight's tilt - please let me know. sully i fish something off of facebook, but would appreciate an alternative

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
MOTM for me?

Liam f****** Fraser, Michael Carrick reincarnated. what have I been saying for the longest? Notch above.

Y'all think Potato had a good game? Lmao, definitely wasn't as shit as he is in MLS, keep praising him, please blow up his Twitter, it would only motivate him to get his bag. in Europe. Yes, you are worth 600k, even 800k a year, go chase it boy. Just not for IMFC. Osorio deserves a mention. Laryea for closing down Pulisic and making him cry. Vitoria for being solid.

The hate Bradley is getting from American fans is ridiculous, he isn't the beast he was once in 2013 yes but game would've been 4-0 if it wasn't for him handling Davies. Trapp or Roldan aren't even half as good. The worst was Yedlin, what a dogshit performance. The worst player for Canada was David, not the worst but most disappointing, Flat Track Bully. Cavallini next game to start.

Saw some Haiti-Costa Rica highlights, I think Bazile is the perfect Nacho replacement. Same style, flair, playmaking abilities. And my God, Navas is definitely a top 3 GK right now.
Same for Martinique-Honduras, Albert Ellis is another DP that could take over should Nacho depart.

Good result for us and not to take anything away from this amazing performance but this was USA C- team, let's see next month against Adams, Jozy, Brooks, Miazga. It'll show us our real level in hopes Berhalter is still the coach lol.

I wonder what are the ppl who bashed Herdman this summer calling for his head are thinking now....

Till then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->