OT: Montréal Impact Thread - Worst Team in Town, Best Team in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
The fact they're exercising their option may be a good thing because even if he doesn't want to return, they can sell him. So instead of leaving for nothing, they hold his rights and can get something in return for him.

Remember when San Lorenzo and that other Argentinian club stopped the transfer talk as soon as a transfer fee was in talks?

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
The fact they're exercising their option may be a good thing because even if he doesn't want to return, they can sell him. So instead of leaving for nothing, they hold his rights and can get something in return for him.

Yeah, but I would have been fine if they let him go for free. We got him for free from San Lorenzo, and I think Nacho had a big say in that one.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Piatti Stays only for the CCL
W Cabrera Goes
Bush Goes
Diop Stays
Sagna Stays
Fanni Goes
Lovitz Goes
Jackson Goes
Ballou Stays
Shome Stays
Krolicki Goes

Reactions: ArtPeur

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I agree with the Impact's decision. Piatti didn't want to come back, he played the violon in front of the cameras, but he wants to leave. Now, Renard can sell him and make money. Good move.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i love piatti but it's time to move on from a 35 y.o injury prone , 4 million $ player. use that money for several assets. we haven't won all that much with piatti anyway. (don't @ me, i still love him)

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
i love piatti but it's time to move on from a 35 y.o injury prone , 4 million $ player. use that money for several assets. we haven't won all that much with piatti anyway. (don't @ me, i still love him)
I'd say making the CONCACAF finals in our 4th MLS season qualifies as much. Maybe that's just me.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
They can't just come back with the same guys and expect a better result though. Nacho maybe coming back is fine but they'll need to do a lot better than that.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
So Nacho was pretty much bs'ing last friday

Renard gives no f***s about Nacho, just wants to make as much as possible on a transfer.

Reactions: QuebecPride

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I told you. We won't get money from Piatti. No club in Argentina want to pay a transfer fee.. or else he would probably be gone already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->