OT: Montréal Impact Thread: We like Orji(s) edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
that Novillo is an ungrateful SOB. seriously doubt any club clubs will lose time with him. good riddance indeed, bring in hard workers like Lassi and the team spirit will get very high. (skilled ones, cause Urruti.... OMG I tought Mancuso was bad.. he is his clone in terms on 0 confidence in front of the goal).

fun game it was a long time ago i enjoyed watching imfc.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
We can already see the result of the Impact\Bologna scouting with Lassi and Okwonkwo :nod::thumbu:

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Apparently Krkic is indeed the #1 target for the Impact right now. Filosa heard it from a source in Europe and Arcadio confirmed it with sources from here.

He's a second striker, so either Urruti is benched and we keep the same formation or Nacho takes the flank back and either Urruti or Krkic play above the other.

Either way, we'd have some punch on the bench and that is always welcome.

Last edited:

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Apparently Krkic is indeed the #1 target for the Impact right now. Filosa heard it from a source in Europe and Arcadio confirmed it with sources from here.

He's a second striker, so either Urruti is benched and we keep the same formation or Nacho takes the flank back and either Urruti or Krkic play above the other.

Either way, we'd have some punch on the bench and that is always welcome.
Great, another striker that can't score

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
he doesnt need to score goal.... Lassi & Okwonkwo and Piatti are there for that :laugh::sarcasm:

That was the plan, scoring wingers with a guy that retrieves the ball in the middle

Krkic played in most big Euro leagues so there's that

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Krkic also has a world class first touch, speed and great dribbling. So even if he doesn't score that much he will make the people around him better. Actually I think he could score his fair share of goals, probably not Zlatan the league, but he can certainly make an impact (no pun intended).

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Why would Joey sell Orji to himself?

Brault-Guillard could be a pillar on the back-end for a decade, without costing an international spot. The kid was captain of Lyon II, yes he can be something here in time.

Well just shows how much I dont want ZGB bought at all :laugh:

And yes if he is the captain at Lyon II try Lyon or Ligue 1 teams. Thats where he can truly be something. You dont spend 3 million where he will end up a DP for a 20 yo subpar RB.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Well just shows how much I dont want ZGB bought at all :laugh:

And yes if he is the captain at Lyon II try Lyon or Ligue 1 teams. Thats where he can truly be something. You dont spend 3 million where he will end up a DP for a 20 yo subpar RB.

That's why Bologna comes in. They pay 3M$ and they loan him back to Montreal. No DP status required. Give him a contract of 2 years in Bologna/loan. Then decide whether he should stay in Europe or Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->