the standing is tight already
upload_2019-7-27_22-16-50.png

Last edited:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I watched the game on PVR tonight.

Man I absolutely loved this 4-4-2. Piatti had the space to do everything he wanted. He looks 34, especially on Lapaleinen's 2nd goal lol, but he's smart enough to use all that speed around him.

I wasn't a fan of letting Browne out of the line-up completely. The kid is ultra-talented, it won't help his confidence to leave him in the stands.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I saw extended highlights, Lassi will be an Elite winger, he's complete despite his young age, VERY mature physically, fast as hell, technical, flair, dribbling, can play with both feet, he's exactly like Okwonkwo. If both Orji and Lassi end up starting wingers for BFC (and they'll), I may consider going to Bologna to watch a game because their style is what Serie A were missing and has more EPL style.

We gotta stop calling them Bologna rejects. There's a huge difference between a 28 yo journeyman who couldn't make it at BFC over a 20 yo prospect with a few Serie A games. Look at Uriel Antuna of LAG, loaned fromMan City and had a solid Gold Cup with Mexico.

While Urruti can't score to save his life.

I like him but he's gotta start scoring, Lassi in 90 minutes got more goals than Max in 20+ games.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I love ZBG on TV, I wanna give Joey money to sign him after seeing him live.

Nah, isn't his clause like 3M? That'll make him a DP and I won't even pay 300k for him wingbacks are easily replaceable and he's nothing special. Rather buy Orji (if we could).

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Nah, isn't his clause like 3M? That'll make him a DP and I won't even pay 300k for him wingbacks are easily replaceable and he's nothing special. Rather buy Orji (if we could).

Why would Joey sell Orji to himself?

Brault-Guillard could be a pillar on the back-end for a decade, without costing an international spot. The kid was captain of Lyon II, yes he can be something here in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->