OT: Montréal Impact Thread : Un changement de Garde

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
If it's a park in one of the crummy parts of Miami they might be running for an entirely different reason :laugh: . Some of those neighborhoods are pretty scary, believe me.
Man, I saw some pictures and it's quite hilarious that this is where out of all places they decided to have their morning workout :laugh::laugh:

3205328782_eb142d9dbb.jpg
wp0_wp0_wp0_wp392d7085.png
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: ArtPeur

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Are they actually training in that neighborhood?!?! :laugh:

You probably know by now everything JunglePete says needs to be taken with a grain of salt... or hell, the whole salt shaker.

There are parks like the one IMFC trained at this morning all over Miami.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

Massive for us if true. He has a higher pedigree than Diallo at least. My only concern is that I’m not sure they would compliment each other. In his interview Diallo said he likes to have a ‘stay at home’ beside him so he could move the ball up. Yanga Mbiwa is not that.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Massive for us if true. He has a higher pedigree than Diallo at least. My only concern is that I’m not sure they would compliment each other. In his interview Diallo said he likes to have a ‘stay at home’ beside him so he could move the ball up. Yanga Mbiwa is not that.

Just looking at his value on Transfermrkt... He seems to be valued highly. Not sure of his style of play

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
For those who don't know Mapou, despite the clubs he's been in and his young age, don't let distract you from the fact that Mapou can make blunders every now and then. He can be a straight fool on the pitch. I'd rather play Fisher. He had numerous high profile clubs after him in 2012 but decided to join Newcastle and ever since he's been in regression. Personally, I was hoping he went to Milan to replace Thiago Silva-Nesta at the time but decided against (At the very last minute). Hypothetically speaking if Ciman cost us 15 points then Mapou can cost us 6 to 9. Overall not bad aside from being mistake prone, he is decent, will be amongst the best in the league for sure.

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Who cares about DP rules and international spots anyway

I wonder if, let's say we were getting both a DP striker and Marchisio, Garber would create a 4th DP spot

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
This tall CB obsession makes me laugh. Baky was tall, look what happened.

Depuy is tall.

Camara was tall.

It shouldn't even be a criteria. This isn't football nor hockey. As long as the guy can play the ball and position well it doesn't matter. Ciman was shat on because Biello's system, despite showing 4 defenders, only really implied two defenders. The 2 CBs were bound to look like fools when both their fullbacks were all the way up and they were left on breakaways. A slow and tall dude wouldn't have done any more than Ciman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad