OT: Montréal Impact thread - "I spend like poutine" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
{{data.head.og.title}}

A vid about Bojan's arrival.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, hadn't seen someone else caught it before me.

Bojan is the the type of dude that remembers your dog's name after meeting you just once 6 months ago.

Bojan the type of dude that serves you coffee in the morning without you even asking.

Bojan the type of dude that apologizes if he rips the cereal box a bit when opening it.

Bojan the type of dude that asks you if you want the last french fry before eating it.

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Maybe Zidane talked to Garde about his "all I need is attacking players" strategy when he was in Montreal...

Caught it

w1fnd3.jpg

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Bojan is the the type of dude that remembers your dog name after meeting you just once 6 months ago.

Bojan the type of dude that serves you coffee in the morning without you even asking.

Bojan the type of dude that apologizes if he rips the cereal box a bit when opening it.

Bojan the type of dude that asks you if you want the last french fry before eating it.

2d0e58g.gif

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Bojan is the the type of dude that remembers your dog's name after meeting you just once 6 months ago.

Bojan is the dream. Everyone gets lost in his eyes.

Seriously, I wish him the best.:heart:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Is he single?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->