OT: Montréal Impact thread - "I spend like poutine" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
TVASports has finally decided to give us non-IMFC MLS games, I hope it continues!

Next week should be fun. I'll be in Toronto traveling with the Ultras on the 24th :)

and of course the Beachclub owner is interested in investing in the Impact lol, looks like Piette knows him too.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Just sell the team to Geoff and sign Cavani
If20BvY.png

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
but don't try to make me say things I didn't.

Well Well, good taste of your own medicine :naughty:

Didnt watch the game as I knew it would be a walk in the park but. Crazy how Toronto played their B team won 5-0, we play the A+ team and only get 40 percent of the possession with a goal that would be saved by MLS GKs.

This is very worrisome, now they better step up and not get trashed by TFC for the 4230th time. The bright side is Diop looked to be amazing on the highlights and decisive, something Bush hasnt been all year long. If Im Garde Im playing Diop Saturday onwards and I start Bojan.

No one said it but Orlando tied us... Orlando.... a team that has Dom Dwyer as DP :facepalm:
And Atlanta beat Club America 3-2 to win Campeones cup.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Djourou ? You don't know Djourou, the swiss cheese ?

Ie he the same Djourou that played for Arsenal and couldnt stay fit to save his life? If Yes, I dont know why someone would even mention him in the article..... I thought he retired he was bad; only name I recognized on that list.

That's why I avoid clicking on articles like that just throwing out random names giving them clicks. Props to the poster who wrote the 5 names, whoever it was.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Ie he the same Djourou that played for Arsenal and couldnt stay fit to save his life? If Yes, I dont know why someone would even mention him in the article..... I thought he retired he was bad; only name I recognized on that list.

That's why I avoid clicking on articles like that just throwing out random names giving them clicks. Props to the poster who wrote the 5 names, whoever it was.

Yes, it's him. He was bad during his prime, imagine now that he's old.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Well Well, good taste of your own medicine :naughty:

Didnt watch the game as I knew it would be a walk in the park but. Crazy how Toronto played their B team won 5-0, we play the A+ team and only get 40 percent of the possession with a goal that would be saved by MLS GKs.

This is very worrisome, now they better step up and not get trashed by TFC for the 4230th time. The bright side is Diop looked to be amazing on the highlights and decisive, something Bush hasnt been all year long. If Im Garde Im playing Diop Saturday onwards and I start Bojan.

No one said it but Orlando tied us... Orlando.... a team that has Dom Dwyer as DP :facepalm:
And Atlanta beat Club America 3-2 to win Campeones cup.

Diop was reassuring I agree with you. I would give him a shot as well, but Bush is their man so I don't expect it to happen yet.

Your favorite Toronto team is also tied with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad