Aug 31 VS DC

Two week international break

Sep 14 VS Cinny
Sep 18 VS TFC (Canada Championship)
Sep 21 @ LAG
Sep 25 @ TFC (Canada Championship)
Sep 29 VS ATL
Oct 6 VS NYRB

What a shit schedule. Three games in 7 days to finish the month. Nada for 2 weeks, then 5 games in two weeks followed by one versus our eternal poisons for the grand finale.

In all honestly, I can see Garde going all in for the Canada championship, only to fall short. As for MLS, I can see us grabbing one point from Cincinnati and losing remaining six.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Aug 24 @ TFC
Aug 28 VS Vancouver
Aug 31 VS DC

Two week international break

Sep 14 VS Cinny
Sep 18 VS TFC (Canada Championship)
Sep 21 @ LAG
Sep 25 @ TFC (Canada Championship)
Sep 29 VS ATL
Oct 6 VS NYRB

What a **** schedule. Three games in 7 days to finish the month. Nada for 2 weeks, then 5 games in two weeks followed by one our eternal poisons for the grand finale.

In all honestly, I can see Garde going all in for the Canada championship, only to fall short. As for MLS, I can see us grabbing one point from Cincinnati and losing remaining six.

yeah we won make the playoffs again there is always something dysfuntional with this team.. always.. its pathetic.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
We play such ugly soccer. Piatti's individual plays masked our game. This is what Garde said in 2017 when he was first hired by the Impact:

"I was developed by Lyon, I played for Lyon, I trained in Lyon," Garde said. "Even though I experienced playing elsewhere, that club has its stamp on me. And in that club there is a certain playing philosophy, which is an offensive philosophy, a goalscoring philosophy, to play a possession style of game. So I would say that is my ideal approach."

We are so far from that.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
We play such ugly soccer. Piatti's individual plays masked our game. This is what Garde said in 2017 when he was first hired by the Impact:

"I was developed by Lyon, I played for Lyon, I trained in Lyon," Garde said. "Even though I experienced playing elsewhere, that club has its stamp on me. And in that club there is a certain playing philosophy, which is an offensive philosophy, a goalscoring philosophy, to play a possession style of game. So I would say that is my ideal approach."

We are so far from that.
We were doing awesome in the 1st half I though. Yes it finished 50-50, but that's because of that wave at the beggining. Our lateral ball movement was as good as I've ever seen with the club.

We lost the match the second Bojan was sent to the bench. Garde continues to sub attackers for midfielders, killing any type of pressure, and do no more than 2 a game, despite having no legs passed the 70th minute. I love our coach, but he cost us 2 points last Saturday.

And please, no more Kroliki, I swear that kid would play goalkeeper ,and still find a way to only pass the ball backwards..

Reactions: ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Since the Gold Cup, I would believe we are the worst team at everything

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Over the hill Ciman would probably be our best CB right about now . Heck, a straight out of retirement Camara would be our best CB at this point. This is where we're at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->