GDT: Montréal vs Ottawa - 11/7 - 7PM - CBC/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
There will be a fight(s).

And Mike Boone and a few others on this site will cry about it.

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
I think we have the best GDT. Need to post them in the habs locker room to inspire the guys. GO HABS GO

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Overlords is this board's GM, so you'll have to convince him. I'm just the guy that sits around, laughs at overlords' bad signings and occasionally I let out a fart that stinks up the office.

I ain't no bergevin, scrub. I'm this board's Pollock. I recommended all our best mods, and I didn't have to give up any draft picks. That Et le But kid is going to be a star.

We only let you back in so I'd have someone to pin all th embezzlement on.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Dd will play well tonight with 1g 1a.I liked lines at practice Mt Cant do better then that

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I ain't no bergevin, scrub. I'm this board's Pollock. I recommended all our best mods, and I didn't have to give up any draft picks. That Et le But kid is going to be a star.

I made a stupid-looking facebook cover with Subban's face and I often blame a single player for the teams poor performance, I think i'm more than ready to get my mod status

no need to argue, just prepare the contract and i'll sign at the bottom

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Sooo I'll just leave this here..
sensgoal.gif

tZOS8.gif

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
Any Habs fans looking to go to the game tonight?
Pm me tickets will only cost a donation to my Movember campagin.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
Hey guys, Sens fan coming in peace here. I just recently discovered those great "CH 24" episodes that you guys got spoiled with last season but I couldn't find any of them that covered the Habs - Sens playoff series. They stopped shooting after the regular season? If not, I would appreciate if you could share a link with the playoff episode. Thanks in advance and good luck tonight. I think everyone is looking forward for the first Karlsson vs Subban of the season :) Should be a treat to watch.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Sooo I'll just leave this here..
sensgoal.gif

tZOS8.gif

Without getting into the specifics of whether or not this was good according to the rules, this takes skills and should be allowed. Of course, still outlaw toe-kicking, because you don't want people's shin bones shredded by skates, but pushing like that? I'd allow it.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
This GDT has been a great way to waste an hour at work.

You guys are really outdoing yourselves this year.

We only let you back in so I'd have someone to pin all th embezzlement on.

I hear this ELB is so lazy he might as well be Russian. Overlords :shakehead

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Hey guys, Sens fan coming in peace here. I just recently discovered those great "CH 24" episodes that you guys got spoiled with last season but I couldn't find any of them that covered the Habs - Sens playoff series. They stopped shooting after the regular season? If not, I would appreciate if you could share a link with the playoff episode. Thanks in advance and good luck tonight. I think everyone is looking forward for the first Karlsson vs Subban of the season :) Should be a treat to watch.

I think if I remember correctly they stopped at the end of the regular season...

Great GDT by the way, MiG!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We are predictably getting bashed over at the Sens forum ...

BYaf5ZSCAAA4hmi.png

KAbGQtR.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I land in Texas when the puck drops! I hope the boys win decisively tonight!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
^ Bashed? Those are pretty funny.

Just thought they'd be funnier if one of us had made them in self-deprecation.

Plus, that Gallagher spoof is ironic since he plays as big as anyone. We have an assortment of other midgets that would have filled the bill a lot better. :sarcasm:

But yeah, all in good fun.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Without getting into the specifics of whether or not this was good according to the rules, this takes skills and should be allowed. Of course, still outlaw toe-kicking, because you don't want people's shin bones shredded by skates, but pushing like that? I'd allow it.

I like the notion made by Bobby Mac, that unless the blade comes off the ice, the goal should count. It really eliminates the grey area that plagues these types of goals. However, according to the current set of rules, that is so obviously a kick in that it should never have counted.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I like the notion made by Bobby Mac, that unless the blade comes off the ice, the goal should count. It really eliminates the grey area that plagues these types of goals. However, according to the current set of rules, that is so obviously a kick in that it should never have counted.

why even bother, just allow every goal scored with a skate... if you're able to hacky sack the puck in the net you deserve that goal

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I would love it if Subban pulled a GG Allin, beat the hell out of a player and **** on the Sens logo at centre ice.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Going to miss this one tonight again. Playing in my own game.

Not too fussed about missing the game considering how we've been playing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->