Montreal
www.youtube.com
What's that?
JhBdyWm.jpg

Oh snap, where's the turtleneck?! :amazed: :laugh:

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
completely didn't realize we had a game tonight!... gotta love that feeling of being happy and non-guilty to stay home and not feel like a completely unsociable lazy bum

edit; high, can't write.. very good..um now.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Great GDT!

Wife is going away today and doesn't come back till Sunday and the Habs have games Friday/Saturday night. How convenient :D

Eat only vegetables and pray with your rosary and take cold showers and go to bed at 8 PM both nights. For sure that is what I would do. Really. Honest.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Pacioretty won't play tonight.

martin mcguire ‏@mmcguirehockey 27m Pacioretty n'y sera pas comme prévus Parros fait un retour contre le Wild

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Here's hoping for a good game, can't wait for Canadiens Express (evening shifts are annoying for that), Go Habs Go ! :nod:

PS I ****ing hate those annoying ads at the bottom of the page, can't listen anything without it popping all-out...

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Subban will almost beat Brodin on solo rushes 7 times. He will demand a trade to MN after the game.

Granlund will have a coming out party, assisting on all three of Pominville's goals and scoring two more. We will trade him to Montreal after the game, as we have heard that you love skilled, undersized forwards.

Heatley will have two "own goals".

Parise will finally have his last name pronounced correctly, but will have his first name butchered.

Subban and Suter will get in an epic brawl to see who really deserved the Norris last year. Fight is deemed a draw by most neutral observers.

Final score will be 18-3 for the Wild. VBook it.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Subban will almost beat Brodin on solo rushes 7 times. He will demand a trade to MN after the game.

Granlund will have a coming out party, assisting on all three of Pominville's goals and scoring two more. We will trade him to Montreal after the game, as we have heard that you love skilled, undersized forwards.

Heatley will have two "own goals".

Parise will finally have his last name pronounced correctly, but will have his first name butchered.

Subban and Suter will get in an epic brawl to see who really deserved the Norris last year. Fight is deemed a draw by most neutral observers.

Final score will be 18-3 for the Wild. VBook it.

haha :laugh:

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
He and Koivu didn't "click"?
I'd say no. I thought Koivu/Parise was a better duo. It'll be intresting to see how the new lines work tonight.

Granlund and Pominville on the other hand, have been simply awesome lately.

On a scale of 1 to Desharnais in terms of uselessness, where would you put him?
Oh trust me, Heatley has been much worse than Desharnais it's not funny. If only he could skate decently which is not even the case.

At least Desharnais can actually skate.

Price getting the start tonight?
Yes. Budaj tomorrow.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Anyone knows how to stop those stupid ads at the bottom from YELLING THAT STUPID MUSIC randomly?? Extremely annoying stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad