GDT: Montréal vs Boston 730PM ET RDS/TSN/NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckieG

Feb 9, 2013
Montreal, QC, Canada
I like Desharnais, but the truth is he requires ALOT to be successful.

What I mean is, he needs to be surrounded by two players, he needs those players to be big and tenacious, he needs to start in the offensive zone, he needs PP minutes...and even then nothing is for certain. To me, the centre needs to be the one to go out, get the puck and feed his wingers. But right now, Pacioretty and Gally are the ones doing all the hard work, because Desharnais size disables him from doing so. He's a talented player, but he isn't deserving of Gally and PAcio on a second line. He requires too much to go right to succeed.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
****** ass D leaving players wide open. Too many European defensmen on this team.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Well, Bruins did it to Toronto down 2-0 only it took longer for them to tie that game. We could use a big d-man if we're going to do anything in the playoffs cause our current D can't play their own zone very well. I dunno WTF happened to Gorges plus Markov with his wonky knee ain't what he used to be mobility-wise and in his own zone even. Boullion can't handle more than 6th-7th dman minutes but we're giving him those too. It's a real slump of late. Lost 3 of our last 4 and the previous games were two narrow wins.

Some of our recent wins required comebacks too (always good 3rd periods, but usually on the road). I think we were a lot better in February cause we beat many teams by 3, 4 or even 5 goals. It's been a gradual decline. This is why over an 82 GP season I don't see how we'd hold up to be much beyond a 6th seed and maybe 95-100 points. Remember what became of fast starts in 08-09, 06-07 and 05-06? These smallish Hab teams can't stand that grind. Thank god it's 48 GP and we can get a second wind. But it happens. We aren't the only team. Even the Ducks have hit a minor snag lol

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria
Any chance bruins get they will most likely score..

Price can make a brilliant save but then let in a lesser goal scoring chance a few seconds later..

He is meh.

Not worth 6.5mill, that's for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're not habs that's for god damn sure

MTLSandman*

HEY BOBBYFISHER WHERE ARE YOU NOW??? Funny how quiet they go....

NewHabsEra*

Are Price basher suffering of amnesia??? They just seem to not recall all the saves he makes..

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Nathan Horton's wife is a professional prostitute. That's why he's so upset all the time, it's kind of sad.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad