Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seems this was a wake up call for him.

He said he never thought he was an alcoholic, but said he knows now that he was

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Adam, Adam, Jack, Ross and Sam all left

btw there was a filing today for a new media company called Cultaholics with those 5 as primary officers

So, Simon is like the only one left

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There was a lot of talk backstage about Jinder Mahal's promo that got a "that's too far" chant. The segment wasn't even uploaded to WWE's YouTube page.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I've seen a couple of reviews attempt to defend that promo.

I'm not. Everything about Jinder's run has been in poor taste. You don't need to be racist to get heat

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean he said he "rooks" the same and gets his haircut by a dog groomer and looks like Mr. Miyagi. They weren't even trying to be subtle.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I've seen a couple of reviews attempt to defend that promo.

I'm not. Everything about Jinder's run has been in poor taste. You don't need to be racist to get heat

You don't need to be racist to get heat but if they tell a good joke that has that kind of tone in it while it gets heat then I'm not entirely unopposed to it but it's a difficult thing to pull off in today's culture. The stuff in that Jinder promo was poorly set up and the lamest kind of that humor for the situation.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Wwe sent surveys on a new priced network tier. Included are tna and Gfw along with ROH.

WWE also asked fans about the possibly of adding original scripted dramas, reality shows, an udio channel, special live events, scripted comedies, TV-14 programming and more.

Here is the link of the choices.

https://m.imgur.com/a/vH46b

I find the tv 14 interesting.

" A new weekly ecw version..."

Kimi might like this. House shows uploaded to the network.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Where the hell would they even film a new TV-14 in-ring show? Full Sail? Do it before a Smackdown taping?

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
That was also the first option given on the survey. I think they are looking in to it. Probably not a coincidence with all the other choices they give.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I finished the Survey that they sent to the email. The questions were randomized. Not like the pic that was linked above.They asked a few other questions about who you watch with and age demographics.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Wwe sent surveys on a new priced network tier. Included are tna and Gfw along with ROH.

WWE also asked fans about the possibly of adding original scripted dramas, reality shows, an udio channel, special live events, scripted comedies, TV-14 programming and more.

Here is the link of the choices.

https://m.imgur.com/a/vH46b

I find the tv 14 interesting.

" A new weekly ecw version..."

Kimi might like this. House shows uploaded to the network.
Pfft. I want my TV shows on the TV and houseshow in my... House..? That would actually be awesome lol.

But it would be fun to get good camera work of the randomly great matches they some times do. Like those HHH & Owens tag matches they had on the European tour and stuff.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
r/sc went full mark/kayfabe after Braun said Conor McGregor might make it on 205 Live but doesn't want to step in the ring with him lirl

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
r/sc went full mark/kayfabe after Braun said Conor McGregor might make it on 205 Live but doesn't want to step in the ring with him lirl

Of course McGregor wouldn't want to step into the ring with Braun. There's no money for him to make there. Not a slight against McGregor or Braun really just that McGregor is big money and wrestling is not.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yeah WWE wishes they could get McGregor. The dude will go back to boxing before he steps in a WWE ring. Dude's about to make even more BIG money in the UFC now too.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
You don't need to be racist to get heat but if they tell a good joke that has that kind of tone in it while it gets heat then I'm not entirely unopposed to it but it's a difficult thing to pull off in today's culture. The stuff in that Jinder promo was poorly set up and the lamest kind of that humor for the situation.
And that's just it. It was beyond poor taste and really not funny at all.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
PWS reporting Jeff Hardy has a shoulder injury and may require surgery

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
you cant copyright the gesture, but you can copyright the design. thats why the Bucks have pulled all merch that has the gesture on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->