Monthly News Thread (October 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And on WhatCulture he was clearly the star of the show.
Agreed, but I won't lie... I actually like King Ross. :laugh: His John O Clock stuff was always funny. I think the gang knows they are in trouble now because he was a big time star for them and now gone. They were gaining a lot of hype, too.

My guess - rehired in about 6 months time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Triple H was supposed to get paid for his appearance in Chile but he refused and the money went to Kevin Owens.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Triple H is also doing the UK tour (sorry if its been mentioned im quite behind on this thread)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Surprising.

Maybe she requested it? Either way. She was far too good to not get used so maybe she can make it stick elsewhere.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Surprising.

Maybe she requested it? Either way. She was far too good to not get used so maybe she can make it stick elsewhere.

Well that sucks.

The problem for the women is that outside WWE there really isn't anywhere for them to make good money. The numbers game prevents them from getting to the same level as the men, and it's not something that being great lets you really overcome.

Obviously you can still make a living, it's just that it's a step down from WWE with no level of stardom being able to take you back to it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Summer Rae still could’ve been an effective manager, but Vince doesn’t like them these days.

That should seal it that when Paige returns, she’ll be on Raw. They’re down to basically 6 girls that they’re using.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am sad. :( Emma is a tremendous wrestler. I'll never forget her matches with Paige at NXT. They were terrific. I feel like an idiot because I seriously thought Emma would have a good WWE career being that her wrestling was so underrated and she was beautiful.

Hope everything works out for her. Damn shame. And weirdly they just make her look great against Asuka.... like why? If you are getting rid of her, make Asuka kill her.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Emma vs Paige is really what started the Women's revolution. Now one is gone..the other is....in limbo I guess.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m an Emma mark, so this kind of sucks. Well, more special ed and bobble head stinking up the joint on RAW. Yay.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Under Siege backstage attack was pre-filmed earlier in the day and the Smackdown roster was instructed to really lay in their shots. Someone threw a worked punch and filming was stopped to re-do it. Vince wanted it to look as brutal as possible.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Darren young and summer rae gone too as updated on wwe...

Neither is surprising I guess (tho disappointing), but the Emma one ticks me off. Basically they made asuka look "evenly matched" with a wrestler they just cut. Way to kill heat on the best women's wrestler on your company *shakes head*

Plus Emma herself could out wrestle 3/4 of the roster if given the spot. The fact she's gone and they are clamoring to get nia jax back is everything that's wrong with the women's division

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm probably the only person who doesn't care if Paige comes back. I feel the WWE ruined both Paige and Emma when they first came up. They set the bar for WWE Women's wrestling matches in the new era and WWE ruined both. Then Paige went on to ruin herself. I don't care if she wrestles or not. I honestly don't care if I ever see her in the WWE or wrestling again.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Summer Rae still could’ve been an effective manager, but Vince doesn’t like them these days.

That should seal it that when Paige returns, she’ll be on Raw. They’re down to basically 6 girls that they’re using.

Why? There’s not 6 they use on Smackdown.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
is there any chance this Jericho/Omega twitter angle is building to a match on the Jericruise. because OH LAWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->