Monthly News Thread (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
"Triple H said the director went to the shot of the most concerned woman they saw in the crowd and went to the shot, then they got off the shot. He said that he didn't have a problem with it and they had to address it, or else it's an elephant in the room. He never would want to show her and get her "heat" and create a problem with her employer. He joked that no one will ever wind things up on the Internet and make something out of nothing. He said when he saw her on camera and realized it was her, he felt bad because it could be problematic for her. He said there was a previous time where she was sitting next to Stephanie McMahon. It was just one of those things. She doesn't have a problem with her being shown or identified but doesn't want to make problems for her with where she is. He said she's doing a good job and is killing it where she is."

Why does this read like he's intentionally trying to start shit by saying they didn't mean to start shit. :laugh:

It's actually funny, because I doubt anybody in AEW would get upset over a talent being at the other promotion's show to support their significant other, but that sounds exactly like something WWE would do.

Also, I don't buy for one second that out of the entire arena, they coincidentally cut to Britt because she looked the most concerned. She looked every bit as pissed that they did that bump as she did concerned.

That was the, "God I hope he's alive so I can kill him", look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad