Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- Tetsuya Naito revealed he was offered a WWE contract after the Dominion event. He immediately turned it down. He said the NJPW ring is the best ring in the world and the fans know that, so he didn't give the offer any thought. Naito also said that NJPW should focus on their home crowd, before going international.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
WWE have started their German tryouts today. Bunch of names listed on their site.

Most important one is Ilja Dragunov, 'cos he's awesome. Jurn Simmons is there too, both are from WXW. Emil Sitoci and Wesna as well.

Don't know if anyone else of note is there, but there is the usual WWE tryout types and whatnot.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
-wwe acquired video library of wwc (world wrestling council) from Puerto Rico, owned by Carlos Colon y Victor Jovia

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
DUDE.

Tetsuya Naito actually met with WWE reps to hear their offer at his favourite cafe in Japan. Naito excused himself to use the restroom but left out through the backdoor and left WWE reps with the bill.

THIS MAN IS THE GOAT

Seems to me like that's more of an incredibly disrespectful thing to do.

Reactions: Hypernova

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WWE is reportedly dedicated to a renewed push for Apollo Crews, but they don't intend to change much. He was referred to as "the human highlight reel" and they plan to focus his gimmick on his incredible in-ring ability.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE is reportedly dedicated to a renewed push for Apollo Crews, but they don't intend to change much. He was referred to as "the human highlight reel" and they plan to focus his gimmick on his incredible in-ring ability.

Yes. Let's focus on the incredible in ring ability of a guy who doesnt crack the top 25 most talented in ring performers!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i see the naito thing like a blind date. you go, check the offer. you're not interested and you f*** off like any one would do.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
i see the naito thing like a blind date. you go, check the offer. you're not interested and you **** off like any one would do.

Sooooo still pretty pathetic and lame? Cool. I get it. At least in the states, I believe "theft of service" still applies. If the bill comes and the individuals at the table take their own check, and yours is left, then you are still responsible for your bill. There is not some rule in this world where because we sat at the same table that the bill is automatically mine.

If I was on a date and someone left mid-date, i simply ask for 2 bills and I pay mine. Then I go ahead and give the manager of the restaurant the name/address/phone number of the person who ditched out.

Fortunately that never happened :laugh: but still... it's amazing what people deem as "cool" on the interwebz and then whine about how there is so much disdain and hate out there in the world.

Reactions: Hypernova

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->