Monthly News Thread (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I'd like to see it just for the lols.

They'd get f***ing wrecked by the feminists.

Realistically, they should be criticized for the whole thing. Adding months to an, "Independent contractor's" contract because they got hurt because you overwork them?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They'd get ****ing wrecked by the feminists.

Realistically, they should be criticized for the whole thing. Adding months to an, "Independent contractor's" contract because they got hurt because you overwork them?

The more people wrecking WWE politically, the better.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve seen people honestly claim they KNEW they were expecting and got those WWE contracts to get paid to not travel and take dates. I’m not sure if it’s true, but they were on TV for a month before she realized she was pregnant and then gave birth 6 months later or something like that while Mike went to rehab on WWE’s dime.

I’m not saying it’s true, but there’s a decent chance, and if it were true, I wouldn’t be surprised to see time added on.

I’ve never heard of WWE signing someone for two years though. It’s usually 3 or 5 year contracts.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I’ve seen people honestly claim they KNEW they were expecting and got those WWE contracts to get paid to not travel and take dates. I’m not sure if it’s true, but they were on TV for a month before she realized she was pregnant and then gave birth 6 months later or something like that while Mike went to rehab on WWE’s dime.

I’m not saying it’s true, but there’s a decent chance, and if it were true, I wouldn’t be surprised to see time added on.

I’ve never heard of WWE signing someone for two years though. It’s usually 3 or 5 year contracts.

I don't think the timeline makes THAT much sense...or would at least require they find out they were pregnant much earlier than is kinda the norm (6 weeks give or take). The paperwork...them getting on TV....feel it would all be the most rushed contract ever and everything would have needed to align.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

The Hardy's signed 2 year deals when they returned in 2017 as well. It's not that rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad