Monthly News Thread (May 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The reason SAnitY and AoP haven't been used on the main roster is because the creative team has nothing set for them.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The reason SAnitY and AoP haven't been used on the main roster is because the creative team has nothing set for them.

so dumb. Sanity v New Day wrote itself and it cant be that hard to write something for AoP

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
A) The creative team is garbage already
B) Why even call them up
C) there are so many easy ideas you could come up with but again the creative team is useless

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’d rather they be kept off TV until there’s something concrete for them to do.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Does Sanity have to be a tag team? Just have them f*** some people up. Let them be like they were in NXT. They had some singles, some tags, but they were a cohesive group.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Does Sanity have to be a tag team? Just have them **** some people up. Let them be like they were in NXT. They had some singles, some tags, but they were a cohesive group.

That will probably continue.

But you need to introduce them as a group.

I think the best thing would be a program with the New Day

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There’s a ready made program like I said. Should have had those BB vignettes they’ve had lead to them killing some jobber team, only for SAnitY to debut (in a hot city preferably) and beat the hell out of the BB.

Have New Day get involved wondering who they think they are thinking they can beat the BB. The Bar gets involved too.

Branch it off into a four way tag at MITB, then The Bar vs. BB and SAnitY vs. New Day at the July PPV and then do SAnitY vs. Bludgeon Brothers at summerslam for the tag titles, where the BB are dethroned, SAnitY runs hot and has continued programs with The New Day, The Bar and The Usos.

It was very easy to book. WWE is just really stupid. Same with AOP. They should have been thrust into the tag title picture, or at least in some program with Strowman and a partner where AOP would go over to get big momentum (while protecting Braun like they did with the Balor/Braun tag) while B-Team has a filler program until you bridge the gap for AOP to get that title shot.

Reactions: Fro

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There’s a ready made program like I said. Should have had those BB vignettes they’ve had lead to them killing some jobber team, only for SAnitY to debut (in a hot city preferably) and beat the hell out of the BB.

Have New Day get involved wondering who they think they are thinking they can beat the BB. The Bar gets involved too.

Branch it off into a four way tag at MITB, then The Bar vs. BB and SAnitY vs. New Day at the July PPV and then do SAnitY vs. Bludgeon Brothers at summerslam for the tag titles, where the BB are dethroned, SAnitY runs hot and has continued programs with The New Day, The Bar and The Usos.

It was very easy to book. WWE is just really stupid. Same with AOP. They should have been thrust into the tag title picture, or at least in some program with Strowman and a partner where AOP would go over to get big momentum (while protecting Braun like they did with the Balor/Braun tag) while B-Team has a filler program until you bridge the gap for AOP to get that title shot.

I don't think tossing them into the title picture and giving them titles almost right away is the right way to go TBH.

I'm hoping that because New Day is involved in the Men's Money In The Bank, and it appears while 1 (Big E) will be in the match, the other 2 will be at ringside, so it may create that moment, where it looks like Big E is going to win, and then the lights go out, and Sanity/New Day brawl out of the arena.

You eventually lead up to Summerslam with Sanity/New Day in a 3v3 tag, and Sanity goes over, you can then have them challenge for the titles heading into HIAC, TLC and Survivor Series.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
how does the super bowl works?
it seems to change every year or so between cbs, fox, nbc..

would it be a good idea for wwe, if thats the goal.... to let them go into a bidding war for wrestlemania?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
how does the super bowl works?
it seems to change every year or so between cbs, fox, nbc..

would it be a good idea for wwe, if thats the goal.... to let them go into a bidding war for wrestlemania?
it'd pretty much kill the network -- or at least severely hurt it, so if you're at 1.6m subscribers at $9.99 ($16,000,000 / month give or take) you'd need at least that amount * 12 (for the year) to even consider it, imo. Not to mention you're also looking at WWE adding more commercials to a televised WM, so they get that money too.

If someone's willing to pay up a large sum of money that would surpass network revenue for the entire year, I don't see why not, tbh. Would be painful to watch with commercials, though, more so than they already have of their own.

I read that the subscriber number is at 50% of where they wanted it to be by now, so if you're looking for the quick buck, do it. If you're looking to keep the network up and running and as a long-term stream of revenue, don't do it, because once you put it on television, why would people want to keep subscribing? And what happens if WWE loses value and people don't re-subscribe for WM? There's pros and cons on both ends.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
it'd pretty much kill the network -- or at least severely hurt it, so if you're at 1.6m subscribers at $9.99 ($16,000,000 / month give or take) you'd need at least that amount * 12 (for the year) to even consider it, imo. Not to mention you're also looking at WWE adding more commercials to a televised WM, so they get that money too.

If someone's willing to pay up a large sum of money that would surpass network revenue for the entire year, I don't see why not, tbh. Would be painful to watch with commercials, though, more so than they already have of their own.

I read that the subscriber number is at 50% of where they wanted it to be by now, so if you're looking for the quick buck, do it. If you're looking to keep the network up and running and as a long-term stream of revenue, don't do it, because once you put it on television, why would people want to keep subscribing? And what happens if WWE loses value and people don't re-subscribe for WM? There's pros and cons on both ends.
Honestly, the only subscribers they will lose from the Network, are those who sign up to get their free month for Wrestlemania and then cancel it as soon as they can

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Those Mania signups are a huge part of their ability to sell Network numbers to investors. A broadcast deal would put a dent, so they would be looking for a very lucrative deal to offset that.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Big Cass was announced to face Daniel Bryan at next months Smackdown tour in Japan.

Likely means he’s fine

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

so bad lol. crazy thing is there was actually potential with that beat but Enzo is just so, so bad that I'll never look or listen to that beat the same again.

"consensual penis"
"nah I ain't Bill Cosby, bitch"

:facepalm:

YT comments was right for a change, Enzo makes Lil Yachty sound like Nas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad