Monthly News Thread (May 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jason Jordan is set to return later this month.

Still think American Alpha will be reunited.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
ive basically stopped watching weekly shows. I just cant keep staying up that late, especially when everything worth seeing goes up on youtube and in reddit streamables

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Raw this week was the first show I watched live in awhile I think. I'll record them and fast forward through them real quick but meh. There's not much going on either show worth caring about.

Cept Seth Rollins.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
What's funny is Kane would probably be one of the better looking politicians.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
man imagine the Brock/Reigns feud since Elim Chamber but with Seth instead of Roman.

then Heel Balor vs Face Seth for the Universal again. le sigh.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
What's funny is Kane would probably be one of the better looking politicians.

Motion to pass building a new swingset in Knoxville park, second? We need a second motion...

tumblr_mjtnnjvTdv1qzx229o3_250.gif

Second!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sami Zayn wasn’t told why he wasn’t going to the GRR, and WWE had a few directives including not mentioning Zayn’s disappearance as it would have been a bad look for them having not allowed one of their talents to go to the show because of ethnicity.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Kane has actually officially won now.

He won by 17 votes last night, but there were 43 left to count for some reason. They counted them and he still won.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Sami Zayn wasn’t told why he wasn’t going to the GRR, and WWE had a few directives including not mentioning Zayn’s disappearance as it would have been a bad look for them having not allowed one of their talents to go to the show because of ethnicity.

So whats the deal? WWE didn't want him to go because he is Syrian? I thought it was Sami who didn't want to go and was protesting.

And I heard Mojo is half Syrian half Palestinian and he was there. And then you have the Davari's who I think are real Iranians (not Keyfabe). And SA is bigger enemies with Iran than Syria.

Unless Sami is pro-Assad I don't see why Saudi would have an issue with him being there. I bet they don't even know he has Syrian background. The guy is actually Canadian from Montreal. I don't know 100% if he immigrated here but I think he was actually born in Montreal to Syrian immigrants so he isn't even technically Syrian.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sami does charity work for Syria, so that's a big tip-off.

I think Mojo is of Iraqi decent, which can mean a bunch of different things.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- WWE is listed as a minority owner of the XFL in new SEC filings.

- Nia Jax revealed that the reason for her time off last year was due to an injury suffered when an overhead luggage fell on top of her head on a plane. This was around the time rumours were out that The Rock told her to leave.

- Paige was chosen as Smackdown GM to keep promoting the movie developed by The Rock about Paige's journey.

- Corey Graves reportedly has heat for his comments on Instagram after the Saudi Arabia tour. While his comments are true and probably agreed upon by others, the feeling is that he should have kept them private. The report also says that people backstage say Graves is more replaceable than he thinks he is.

Reactions: ColePens

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He was 100% right but it was obviously something that people would be upset about.

He's absolutely not replaceable though.

Reactions: ColePens

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Good for Corey. A company doesn’t own you, speak your mind if you feel like it.

except people get fired for social media comments all the time. its usually written into their contract, and you can bet its ironclad in a big company like WWE.

he wasnt wrong, but the company DOES own him in this case

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
except people get fired for social media comments all the time. its usually written into their contract, and you can bet its ironclad in a big company like WWE.

he wasnt wrong, but the company DOES own him in this case

Agreed. He can post whatever he wants, but he may also be searching for a new jobby job soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad