Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
7pm is too early. It's not really prime time until 8pm

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
RAW has always been 9-11 when it's been 2 hrs. IIRC. Don't see that changing. Still a move to FOX would be good for the WWE.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
RAW has always been 9-11 when it's been 2 hrs. IIRC. Don't see that changing. Still a move to FOX would be good for the WWE.

Meh I don't know. While it would be cool to be on a big 4 channel, I could see it going against WWE. I think WWE will forever be a niche entertainment. And there is nothing wrong with that. It will always be looked at as fake and it will always be not understood by people who choose not to understand the value. And there are people like us who will love it until our dying day, no matter what hell they put us through.

WWE, in a way, is like ICP. :laugh: ICP has their juggalo fans and if they keep giving the product to those fans - they will thrive. WWE so badly wants to get outside the wrestling world and it keeps arenas quite empty because they are torturing their own fans who WANT to love the product. Honestly if WWE just focused on the wrestling world while doing things their way (more entertainment), they'd be fine forever.

But hey.. just my worthless 2 cents.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
will never be as ridiculous or fun as what they did in tna, but theres zero need for this gimmick if you're not trying this.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
2-hour RAW means we get the same shit except less wrestlers. People losing their jobs. NXT would probably not be as hot because the roster would shrink. And it would still be the same awful product except we wouldn't have tag teams anymore most likely.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
3 hours of Raw isn't not good because it's 3 hours. We're seeing that they're not even making 2 hours of Smackdown be good. Now, it is more likely that they can write a good 2-hour show as opposed to a good 3-hour show every week. Going to mean some weeks you're not going to make TV. I just hope they let those folks go home instead of dragging them to another town and not using them.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
2 hour Raws would probably be pretty great I think. 3 hours Raws already >> 2 hour Smackdowns. I don't think WWE would feel inclined to lessen the talent/star power on Raw either if they're on the main network.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
10 minutes every monday. im sure they could. (people are watching football during nfl season too at 11pm)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rey Mysterio likely tore his bicep the other night

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Terrible timing for Rey, too.

He was set to meet Triple H to finalize a deal this past Friday, but that was postponed because Triple H flew to Saudi Arabia.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He would have had to have finished his dates though, so the deal wouldn't have went through.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock Lesnar pinned Kane in 30 seconds in Chicago last night and the fans live weren't happy. Heyman also introduced Lesnar as being from the "ultimate corner" in reference to UFC.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
FWIW the Rey Mysterio injury isn’t confirmed. Per PWI- His arm was a little swollen but he wasn’t holding his arm in a way that would suggest a major injury was obvious. He was going to have it looked at upon returning to California.

Kinda ironic. Before he left the WWE he battled injuries, leaves, goes on a healthy run on the indies and LU, and as soon as he’s about to sign a deal with the WWE, he may have suffered an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->