Monthly News Thread (June 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Apparently the final straw for Big Cass in WWE was him confronting Carmella in an attempt to reconcile with her but when she tried to walk off, he grabbed her by the arm which caused The Usos and Rowan to get involved. When word got to management, Cass was fired.

- Nia Jax may have heat for her tweets regarding Alexa and liking the tweet about her sleeping her way to the top.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
- Apparently the final straw for Big Cass in WWE was him confronting Carmella in an attempt to reconcile with her but when she tried to walk off, he grabbed her by the arm which caused The Usos and Rowan to get involved. When word got to management, Cass was fired.

- Nia Jax may have heat for her tweets regarding Alexa and liking the tweet about her sleeping her way to the top.

Regarding Cass, I also saw something on twitter about him threatening Vic Joseph after he saw Joseph talking to Carmella. What a clown (obviously not sure if it’s credible or not but wouldn’t surprise me)

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005

Frankly Cass isn't good enough or talented enough to get away with things like drunken public appearances and grabbing a girl in what might be a threatening manner. I would expect that after the 90 day no compete clause he shows up on TNA wrestling and then ends up touring backyard wrestling independents under a masked and named the Super Zodiac.

Here's hoping that Nia loses to Bliss at Extreme Rules and that's the end of her being anything more then someone that beats up Jobbers once in a while on Main Event. She's the definition of a bathroom break. Nobody tunes in to watch Nia, they pretty much tune in to see her opponent.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

So Carmella is single... I wonder if she'll still be on Total Divas. Not that she was featured much last season and Cass had like two mintues of screentime.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WWE reportedly has no interest in bringing Batista back for one more run.

Batista vs Triple H at WrestleMania is like, the one part timer match that fans are like "yeah, that'd be a cool send off for Batista and get some main stream eyes on the product" and Vince is like "NO!"

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The surprising part about it is that Vince is obsessed with being mainstream and here is a guy that you had and is in billon-dollar movies that they don’t want.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Wish Rowan would have IRL smashed Cass on his way out. Would have been great for the Bludgeon Brothers. Kind of like how you view Jacques Rougeau differently and take The Mountie a little more seriously with hindsight.

Reactions: Del Preston

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I was never a big fan but I wouldn’t mind him in a storyline and Wrestlemania match, non title stuff.

If DB is still here for next year's Wrestlemania but they're not ready to put the title on him at that time, a DB/Batista program would be fantastic. Batista as a heel is a good watch and the story makes plenty of sense.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Heel-tista was f***ing legendary. His promo against Cena before Mania where he berated the audience for being fat was amazing. "I don't see people, I see money. Dollar signs. Dollar signs. Dollar signs."

"GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT."

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Remember when we all wondered "damn, how did Enzo & Cass never hold the tag titles in NXT?"

Enzo claimed that HHH never gave them the big push in NXT because he didn't trust them to not screw it up. Well, in Enzo's words, "he thought we would f*** it up."

Enzo recalled a conversation, and just showed how thick headed he was:

Triple H: you're not gonna change the f***ing world!
Enzo: don't you get it? I am trying to change the f***ing world.
Triple H walked out while saying "there's no getting through to you."

He also claims his "Phoenix" music video has more millions of views on a single Monday night than Raw's main event does and that he won that "Monday night war" and claims his music is so big that it will "literally" set the world on fire and that's why he doesn't want to sign with any label yet.

I think we can also see why HHH made sure to keep Carmella away from them on the main roster lol.

Enzo is so deluded.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
"news"....
-eli drake resigns with impact killing WWe/nxt rumors
-rey mysterio playable character in 2k19
-wwe is now following (one out of two)the young bucks on twitter

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
-officialy WWE confirms. October 4, 2019. Smackdown goes to FOX

-Brock Lesnar has until Friday to re-enter the USASA testing pool if he wants to get a UFC fight before the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->