Monthly News Thread (July 2018)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
She gonna announce that Cena is actually facing Brock to try and get his record breaking 17th a World Title

Stef only announced Womens news these days

gonna be Brock v Rousey

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- Shane McMahon has been off TV for so long because creative has no reason for him to be there, and it’s given him time to fully recover from the injuries he had around WrestleMania. The company also really likes Paige in the Aughority Figure role and keeping Shane off of TV has helped her take the lead.

Don’t expect Shane to be back on TV unless there is a storyline reason for it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It’s gonna be the Bella’s vs Sasha and Bayley at SummerSlam for the Women Tag Titles, isn’t it?

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I would be down with women's tag titles, if, and only if, they end the brand split for the women, otherwise there is simply not enough depth in the division.

But, my complete of the wall guess, is the women are getting their own show.

Reactions: The Apologist

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I would be down with women's tag titles, if, and only if, they end the brand split for the women, otherwise there is simply not enough depth in the division.

But, my complete of the wall guess, is the women are getting their own show.
I'm not cool with it. We always see the same revolving tag matches between the ladies every single week.

Sasha/Bayley vs Riott Squad
Riott Squad vs Alicia/some random
Sasha/Bayley vs Alicia/some random

repeat

Reactions: CPTN71

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I'm not cool with it. We always see the same revolving tag matches between the ladies every single week.

Sasha/Bayley vs Riott Squad
Riott Squad vs Alicia/some random
Sasha/Bayley vs Alicia/some random

repeat

IIconics, Becky+Charlotte, Mandy+Sonya

still not great though

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah you can't possibly have two women's tag titles to split between Raw and Smackdown.

Honestly, just move the women to one show and then move the men's tag teams to the other show, get rid of one of the tag team title belts. You'd have a lot more depth for both title belts to work with.

Reactions: The Gongshow

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
apparently Ellsworth may already be done with this run. So they only brought him in to make Asuka look like an idiot and keep the title on Carmella? lol

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
apparently Ellsworth may already be done with this run. So they only brought him in to make Asuka look like an idiot and keep the title on Carmella? lol
That's awful, they really have ruined Asuka.

Also, the Women's Tag titles will get stuck in every pre-show anyways. I like having factions and teams but there's not enough women depth, unless it becomes a duel branded title

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WWE are planning an All Women’s Event for later this year, expected to be September 30th, as WWE have no events scheduled that day, however it could end up in October

However that’s not expected to be the announcement made by Stephanie on Monday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad