All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There are reports that WWE is moving Friday’s Smackdown and 205 Live to the performance center, but a WWE statement claims that it is a contingency plan for if they have to cancel (they will)

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Scott Steiner collapsed backstage at Impact tapings, but he's doing ok. Thousands of freaks breathed great sighs of relief.
So, I met up with a friend of mine who manages a bunch of area entertainment venues in Atlanta including the Roxy where the taping was. He got called to the back and saw the whole thing. He said that he actually flat-lined and had to be fully resuscitated.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
There are reports that WWE is moving Friday’s Smackdown and 205 Live to the performance center, but a WWE statement claims that it is a contingency plan for if they have to cancel (they will)

I have tickets for tomorrow night, so I've been watching this like a hawk.

From what I've read, the WWE doesn't seem interested in canceling just yet. The contingency is set up in case Michigan/Detroit/LCA/etc. decide to cancel large events.

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
WWE Smackdown on Fox presents to you : A recap of Roman Reigns vs Baron Corbin, the greatest rivalty of the year. Plus, full Kofi-Brock, Ricochet-Brock as the main-event.

Reactions: ShelbyZ

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
So, I met up with a friend of mine who manages a bunch of area entertainment venues in Atlanta including the Roxy where the taping was. He got called to the back and saw the whole thing. He said that he actually flat-lined and had to be fully resuscitated.

That's worse than I had heard. Fortunately we are talking about a genetic freak here.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
You have a 63% chance of being right but there's also a 54% chance of being wrong which means that you are probably 19% just guessing. :nod:
4d5.gif

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
from today's pwinsider.com:

Border City Wrestling, which partnered with Impact Wrestling for their 3/28 Lockdown event, announced the following:

To our valued Border City Wrestling fans, as you may have heard, St Clair College has cancelled all on-campus events, including Lockdown, until early April due to Coronavirus prevention efforts

We are currently exploring all available options for the event to take place while also taking into consideration public safety and guidelines from the health professionals.

Please keep checking this page for further updates.

For those who have already purchased a ticket and would like a refund, please contact your original point of sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad