Monthly News Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Of course, they should still absolutely make Wyatt earn it and include him in a tournament that culminates at Fastlane to determine Bryan’s challenger.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i feel like it does fit his style more.
but reputation wise, i rather go to AEW instead of "TNA"... of course thats just me. but doing as he pleases is exactly what he wants.

Oct 18, 2011
If he’s going against Bryan I think he’d be a face.

Not against Bryan winning the chamber and celebrating and then the lights go out and Wyatt appears to confront him and Rowan.
Half baked idea:

Harper joins Bryan, creates the Bryan family, they keep screwing Bray, who then eventually converts into a vegan environmentalist with sandles made from hemp

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
lmao, I'd rather a simple story of Wyatt having to fight an internal conflict of whether he wants the WWE Title, or whether he wants his family back.

I'd assume they take the title off Bryan before the next Saudi Arabia show (unless they're okay not defending it there, cause I want him to have a loooooong reign) and if they're going to roll with it, you may as well roll with Wyatt in that spot in a fresh start on a new brand, with new motivations character-wise, and as a face.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I don't know of specific numbers, but Jericho claims it's "NHL" money and Meltzer said it's not Cena or Brock money, but it'd be at the top end of WWE's list if it were there.

Lol. NHL money could be anywhere from $800K to $12.5M so that doesn't really help.

It's probably $4M or so. Health insurance is big though. That's probably exceeding 6 figures for those guys.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lol. NHL money could be anywhere from $800K to $12.5M so that doesn't really help.

It's probably $4M or so. Health insurance is big though. That's probably exceeding 6 figures for those guys.
I would guess $3-million guaranteed. Not quite Cena/Brock, but around the Orton area.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I would guess $3-million guaranteed. Not quite Cena/Brock, but around the Orton area.

Depends on what sources you believe as I'm reading two that are wayyy different on what the top guys make. But both have Cena/Lesnar at well over $5M per, and Roman hovering right around $5M per.

One has AJ at $2M and the other at $3.5M.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Depends on what sources you believe as I'm reading two that are wayyy different on what the top guys make. But both have Cena/Lesnar at well over $5M per, and Roman hovering right around $5M per.

One has AJ at $2M and the other at $3.5M.
I'm just talking downsides.

They brought AJ in but didn't quite expect him to be a main event guy. I thought I read his downside was like... $800,000 or something, but because of how hot he got, his merch stuff and shows, plus the time he's spent as champ pushes him over $2-million yearly.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Not sure if it was already noted here, but supposedly Dave spoke with multiple doctors who say if Roman is already filming a movie his Leukemia is probably not a deadly type and that would possibly mean he'll be back sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Duddy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone whose deal is up in the next year or two was pulled into a room by management to get them locked in long-term.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Anyone whose deal is up in the next year or two was pulled into a room by management to get them locked in long-term.

yeah I dunno how you can read this and think the Ambrose situation is a work. sounds like WWE are rattled and trying to get everyone in line

Reactions: TimeZone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad