Monthly News Thread (February 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I still don't get the Naomi hate tbh.

She's a horrific talker, a meh worker despite being very athletic and her finisher is literally assing somebody in the face.

And please WWE. Give me Bray vs Bryan - they have a great history of working insanely well together. Only real issue is you damn well would have to have Bray win and I don't know if that's the right move with Bryan right now.

Reactions: Hypernova

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel like if it's Bray or KO returning to face Bryan, you almost need to give them the win right?

If Bray comes back and he loses, any momentum of his return is gone.

KO you could have lose, but I feel like KO is going to be super over when he returns. It's been a long time.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I still don't get the Naomi hate tbh.

I don't hate Naomi but she is to me the most disappointing in-ring performer for someone with her athletic ability. You can tell she just doesn't have the instincts for wrestling. You can tell in her personality that she conveys on TV and how she works. She should be so much better than she is especially with the resources around her.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
She's a horrific talker, a meh worker despite being very athletic and her finisher is literally assing somebody in the face.

And please WWE. Give me Bray vs Bryan - they have a great history of working insanely well together. Only real issue is you damn well would have to have Bray win and I don't know if that's the right move with Bryan right now.

Yeah I don't get why she uses that one so often.....well....I guess I have a pretty good idea why she might. :laugh:

Still, though, there's a few moves she hits often that could be a more suitable finisher.

The top three would all be better than the "rear window".

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I feel like if it's Bray or KO returning to face Bryan, you almost need to give them the win right?

If Bray comes back and he loses, any momentum of his return is gone.

KO you could have lose, but I feel like KO is going to be super over when he returns. It's been a long time.

Both guys will be over as shit when they do return - especially if they return against heat machine DB.

Both Owens and Bray always maintained popularity (Owens moreso) despite all booking/character/whatever issues. A long time off TV is only going to increase the love.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They better hope Kofi doesn’t keep getting these responses. He’s not even pegged for the Fastline title match.

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Is Bray even coming back as Bray? If he does , and is finnaly booked right there could be something there. The Next Undertaker without ever being at that level. Dont book him horribly, keep the mystique, I will go back to watching if hes booked right as Hes always been my favourite

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Dave’s full quote.

“Kofi Kingston was not the plan as of this morning for either Fastlane or WrestleMania, and obviously things can change.
So the WrestleMania story that I’ve heard was that it would be someone who is being brought back as opposed to somebody he’s been facing. The people on the list for discussion that could be brought back Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, John Cena, Batista... Kurt Angle has been in discussion for WrestleMania. I don’t think it’s going to be Kurt Angle though. There could be others but those are the names that I’m aware of that are available for discussion.”

Also the observer is NOW saying Kofi is the front runner to get a title shot at Fastlane. So indeed plans change fast.

Edit: if Dave’s sources are right then all this says is they don’t know what to do with Bryan at Mania.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Ugh, Fast Lane is such a cop out.

Reminds me of when they did Ambrose/Triple H at Roadblock when Ambrose was white hot and should've been in that Mania match instead of Reigns.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Can we have 2003 Kurt Angle fight Daniel Bryan 2013? Because that would be The GOAT match.

Maybe instead of the "three I's", Daniel can have the "three F's....Fickle, Fickle and Fickle!"

Real talk, though, they better keep Angle off that card if the plan isn't to go with Kofi. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad