Monthly News Thread (February 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
oh no the rent.

i was reading reports. not sure how legit...
that "99% of people in the back, believe Lars faked his anxiety attacks, cuz he wanted to avoid a random piss test that day"

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
oh no the rent.

that "99% of people in the back, believe Lars faked his anxiety attacks, cuz he wanted to avoid a random piss test that day"

a man after my own heart

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
oh no the rent.

There was nothing in the Obverse, but I've not listened to the last two podcasts yet to know if Meltzer has mentioned anything.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
oh no the rent.

How can you avoid a "random piss test"?

Unless, of course, Vince is going around telling everyone that there's gonna be drug tests the next day. :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
How can you avoid a "random piss test"?

Unless, of course, Vince is going around telling everyone that there's gonna be drug tests the next day. :laugh:

I guess maybe he took something and bailed just in case there WAS a test

or maybe he saw Drake Maverick and figured Vince might be telling people to piss for him more often

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
maybe a case where one guy just told the others. by the way they just tested me today.
again. not sure how legit. maybe it isnt at all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The only way I can see it, is maybe he showed up, was getting ready, and someone told him to go see the trainers and he figured what he was and left and when officials called him, he said he had a bad anxiety attack and had to leave

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Not going to believe that Lars one until something more credible shows up.

Rusev doesn’t sound too happy.
Can't blame him. He's been mishandled for years now and losing the US title to R-Truth so quickly after winning it back has got to be frustrating.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
For a guy who hit the ground running and was damn near unstoppable, Vince really has done a number on his development, story-wise. :help:

The guy gets burned by Nakamura, injuring Lana in the process, and then the next night they're suddenly teammates?

It makes zero ****ing sense. :laugh:

Rusev should be getting a main event push.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
For a guy who hit the ground running and was damn near unstoppable, Vince really has done a number on his development, story-wise. :help:

The guy gets burned by Nakamura, injuring Lana in the process, and then the next night they're suddenly teammates?

It makes zero ****ing sense. :laugh:

Rusev should be getting a main event push.

They're getting the Cesaro and Sheamus push and they'll be damn well happy for it!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Killian Dain tweeted WHEREISSANITY

Alexandre Wolfe quoted it and said he’s sick of this shit

Reactions: SeidoN

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Killian Dain tweeted WHEREISSANITY

Alexandre Wolfe quoted it and said he’s sick of this ****

Someone mentioned that they were surprised SAnitY wasn't involved in the fatal fourway on Smackdown this week. I felt the same way. Feel like I've barely seen them since they were called up. Already leapfrogged by Heavy Machinery.

Vince should probably think about breaking up the mash-up tag teams (The Bar, and obviously Rusev and Naka), and start pushing the more organic tag teams.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Someone mentioned that they were surprised SAnitY wasn't involved in the fatal fourway on Smackdown this week. I felt the same way. Feel like I've barely seen them since they were called up. Already leapfrogged by Heavy Machinery.

Vince should probably think about breaking up the mash-up tag teams (The Bar, and obviously Rusev and Naka), and start pushing the more organic tag teams.
I think The Bar is meant to prolong Sheamus’ in-ring career.

Reactions: Fro

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think the BAR is a great team.

I think Naka and Rusev has potential to.

But SD has just been New Day, Usos and Bar all year. You should be able to rotate things, different teams in and out.

Even with Sanity you can put Young in a singles feud too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t know why WWE decided to stack Smackdown’s tag division at the shakeup and left Raw with nothing.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
One thing I'm looking forward to with AEW is that they are going to have to treat the tag division with respect, and not have it being completely secondary like it is in WWE and NJPW. Their biggest stars are the Bucks, so they've got to push the entire division. Else they'll just be wasting them. And that's ignoring the fact that the Bucks are the entire reason the company even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad