Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
5EB7A60A-FBB3-49D0-927F-A7002CFB2D9C.jpeg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
( next post).
how is it vague to say you wanna sell wrestling merchandise that says the man.

i know it doesnt mean hes gonna win or own it, but its straight to the point on how he intents on using it.
specifically for wrestling and i dont know what taylor swift has to do with wrestling.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That SmackDown logo is sick.

I really hope the rumour is true and they bring back The Fist stage

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
the commercial is awesome for FOX
but it includes the rock, stone cold and flair lol.
no one is ****ing over in this roster.

I mean, if you're throwing Rock in there when he's not in there like Austin and Flair, you have to throw Becky, Kofi, DB, and a few others. Rey was the only active roster person in there as a person and not as a clip.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
the commercial is awesome for FOX
but it includes the rock, stone cold and flair lol.
no one is ****ing over in this roster.

It's funny, but it makes sense here, regardless of current stars being over. This is for lapsed/non fans, not people already invested (or "invested") in the product.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
totally not news, just funny; (JRs podcast)

Ross, who believes Punk won't return to pro wrestling in-ring action, had strong praise for Punk, and revealed that Triple H didn't always think the same. Triple H apparently was not a fan of Punk's physique and look, and had remarked on how Punk had a "big butt" and "looked soft."

"I remember someone saying his ass was too big," Jim Ross said.
Conrad then asked who made the comments on Punk's rear end,
Ross responded, "Hunter! It's all about the workout s--t, man. Or how he looked in an 8x10. He's not gonna look the same because he's not the same, and all you do is put out androids that look alike, then what the hell do ya got?"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Punk came up in a time where a lot of guys were all looking the same too (2007-2008 with the Orton clones was the worst, though).

I was going back and reading old dirt sheets and the swing is really funny.

Early in the year - I believe 2005 - the sheets were saying how people backstage were excited for CM Punk and how they thought Punk and HHH would be really tight because of their passion for wrestling. A few months later, there’s the report where HHH, HBK & Hayes were making fun of Punk, trashing him, tried cutting his legs out from under him before he even made TV (this was when he was doing dark matches. I can’t remember now if this was 2005 or early 2006).

I don’t know what the hell Shawn’s beef was with Punk.

Always love Survivor Series 2006 where fans were chanting “CM Punk” even though HHH & HBK as DX were captains.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That SmackDown logo is sick.

I really hope the rumour is true and they bring back The Fist stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad