Monthly News Thread (August 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Court Bauer told a story of Randy Orton pulling his dick out to new writers, touching himself and then forcing them to shake his hand or he’d go to Steph and Vince and tell them the new writers didn’t want to shake Randy Orton’s hand. He would corner them and rant for 5 minutes with his dick still hanging out.

Court says he was lucky because when Randy tried doing it to him, Stephanie immediately walked into the room and Randy put his dick back in his pants.

Court was surprised Randy was never hit with sexual harassment.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Court Bauer told a story of Randy Orton pulling his dick out to new writers, touching himself and then forcing them to shake his hand or he’d go to Steph and Vince and tell them the new writers didn’t want to shake Randy Orton’s hand. He would corner them and rant for 5 minutes with his dick still hanging out.

Court says he was lucky because when Randy tried doing it to him, Stephanie immediately walked into the room and Randy put his dick back in his pants.

Court was surprised Randy was never hit with sexual harassment.

I think in that scenario I'd have been too tempted to say "The viper? Looks more like a garter snake to me."

Reactions: Fro and dahrougem2

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve tried defending Punk/Brooks many times but based off what I read, he’s so in the wrong it’s not even funny. What a f***ing dick. The guy should just live in isolation if he’s willing to f*** over his friends like that.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Lol, Punk evidently held a gun to Colt's head and forced him to upload the podcast. :laugh:

Dude, that part of the case was determined to be frivolous in the eyes of the jury. What I’m not understanding is how Amman is getting away with not paying Colt’s court costs too. The whole suit barely had merit, but suing Cabana was a total overreach. Seems to me his lawyer either missed the boat or wanted to.

Punk is complete dick on this, especially if he kept him in the dark on a way to recoup his legal fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That Orton story feels a little far fetched...even for Orton.
The guy shit in someone’s bag before. I don’t think it’s that far fetched lol. I also don’t think Bauer has any reason to lie.

Dude, that part of the case was determined to be frivolous in the eyes of the jury. What I’m not understanding is how Amman is getting away with not paying Colt’s court costs too. The whole suit barely had merit, but suing Cabana was a total overreach. Seems to me his lawyer either missed the boat or wanted to.

Punk is complete dick on this, especially if he kept him in the dark on a way to recoup his legal fees.
They sent Cabana a letter to remove the podcast but Punk told Cabana he was 100% covered and to leave it so Cabana did. That’s probably why Amann included Colt, and Punk is a total dick in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I still don't get how Cabana's legal fees weren't covered by Amann given Amann lost? Am I missing something here or did Cabana have literally the worlds worst lawyer?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still don't get how Cabana's legal fees weren't covered by Amann given Amann lost? Am I missing something here or did Cabana have literally the worlds worst lawyer?
They were supposed to be covered and they were supposed to have the same representation. Punk sent Cabana an email at one point saying it had costed him over $500,000 at that point and told Cabana he owes half and he’d pay up if he does the right thing and made a snide remark about how he that’d be a change for Colt. I’ll have to find the summary again but it’s something like that.

That’s when Colt then went and got different representation.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
lol at Austin Aries bitter as f*** response to WWE Network posting a clip of Hideo Itami that included Aries, and Zelina Vega responding to a fan saying she hasn't been with Aries for a long time and was never engaged with him and doesn't even wish to be associated with his name. That, with Cornette saying Aries is miserable as f*** and his reputation on top of that makes it all so funny lol.

OK, here's a quick summary of the Cabana/Punk thing for those wondering:

- Colt Cabana was sent a demanding letter by Amann's team to remove the podcast. CM Punk told Cabana that his lawyers would "handle it" and then Cabana was sent a SECOND letter and Punk told Cabana that he was covered 100%, so Cabana didn't respond to the letter or take down the podcast.

- Dr. Amann filed his suit. Punk and Cabana were represented by the same lawyers and the retention agreement states Punk would cover the costs with the lawyers.

- In April 2016, CM Punk sent Colt Cabana an email: "To date I have spent $513,736 dollars on this Amman lawsuit. My outstanding current bill is at least 300k. Half of all this is yours. Divide the $513,736 by 2 and that is what you owe me and what I expect you to pay me. Starting now I will no longer be paying your bills. You are on your own. Whatever my bill is currently, will be cut in half, and half will be yours. If you choose to make this ugly, that's fine too. I hope you won't, but I gave up on you doing what is right a long time ago."

- After that email, Cabana was looking to seek new representation. The firm that was initially covering both of them emailed Colt saying: "Despite your unwillingness to contribute to your legal fees, I am still prepared to represent you, and Phil is prepared to have me represent you and cover your legal fees going forward, as long as there is no conflict between you and Phil that prevents me from fairly and ethically representing you. At this time, I don't believe that exists". Colt stayed with the firm.

- In March 2017, the firm withdrew as Colt Cabana's counsel. Colt believes Punk was behind this and Colt was forced to get new representation.

- After the lawsuit, Colt's new representation notified CM Punk that there was $200,000 in legal fees they were seeking reimbursement on.

- Punk's firm confirmed to Colt's new firm that Punk refuses to reimburse for Colt's legal costs.

Phil Brooks is such a f***ing dick.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If there's even a shred of evidence to that (and I suspect there is) CM Punk is 100% going to lose or be forced to settle heavily in Colt's favour..

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
But no, tell me how entitled i am for thinking Punk is a tool for hanging his friend out to dry again other guy. Please do.

Punk is an ass. It's at the point i hope he goes away and ends up alone since everyone he comes into contact with ends up more miserable.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
But no, tell me how entitled i am for thinking Punk is a tool for hanging his friend out to dry again other guy. Please do.

Punk is an ass. It's at the point i hope he goes away and ends up alone since everyone he comes into contact with ends up more miserable.

Literally everyone is saying Punk is in the wrong

Who you mad at

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I can't imagine it's doing much better financially.

probably not. but part of the change is to bring indy stars and wrestlers from other companies instead of throwing money at old experienced veterans.

if you look at the cruise of jericho. theres an obvious relation with impact too. so dont underestimate them because lolTNA.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler
Oct 18, 2011

The messed up thing here is Colt did nothing wrong.

If this is about Colt talking to WWE he's being petty, first since there was a lawsuit they aren't going to risk getting sued by discussing it with them. Second Colt should be allowed to try and have his options open he hasn't made the big money like Punk.

Punks acting like a douche

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
lol at Austin Aries bitter as **** response to WWE Network posting a clip of Hideo Itami that included Aries, and Zelina Vega responding to a fan saying she hasn't been with Aries for a long time and was never engaged with him and doesn't even wish to be associated with his name. That, with Cornette saying Aries is miserable as **** and his reputation on top of that makes it all so funny lol.

OK, here's a quick summary of the Cabana/Punk thing for those wondering:

- Colt Cabana was sent a demanding letter by Amann's team to remove the podcast. CM Punk told Cabana that his lawyers would "handle it" and then Cabana was sent a SECOND letter and Punk told Cabana that he was covered 100%, so Cabana didn't respond to the letter or take down the podcast.

- Dr. Amann filed his suit. Punk and Cabana were represented by the same lawyers and the retention agreement states Punk would cover the costs with the lawyers.

- In April 2016, CM Punk sent Colt Cabana an email: "To date I have spent $513,736 dollars on this Amman lawsuit. My outstanding current bill is at least 300k. Half of all this is yours. Divide the $513,736 by 2 and that is what you owe me and what I expect you to pay me. Starting now I will no longer be paying your bills. You are on your own. Whatever my bill is currently, will be cut in half, and half will be yours. If you choose to make this ugly, that's fine too. I hope you won't, but I gave up on you doing what is right a long time ago."

- After that email, Cabana was looking to seek new representation. The firm that was initially covering both of them emailed Colt saying: "Despite your unwillingness to contribute to your legal fees, I am still prepared to represent you, and Phil is prepared to have me represent you and cover your legal fees going forward, as long as there is no conflict between you and Phil that prevents me from fairly and ethically representing you. At this time, I don't believe that exists". Colt stayed with the firm.

- In March 2017, the firm withdrew as Colt Cabana's counsel. Colt believes Punk was behind this and Colt was forced to get new representation.

- After the lawsuit, Colt's new representation notified CM Punk that there was $200,000 in legal fees they were seeking reimbursement on.

- Punk's firm confirmed to Colt's new firm that Punk refuses to reimburse for Colt's legal costs.

Phil Brooks is such a ****ing dick.

They obviously had a falling out about something else.

"I have given up on you doing the right thing a long time ago"

That's weird as f***.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
500 K is a lot of coin. Even for a guy like Punk whose job is to get jobbed out in the UFC.

Its a dick move but when you are looking at huge legal costs eventually money makes you do dick things. Punk probably didn't think the case would cost this much and when the cost started to mount he decided to pull this out of his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->