Monthly News Thread (August 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Judge found in Punk's favor and people still ***** about him lol.
how are these related? Punk's being dragged because he's a giant asshole to someone he's been friends with for nearly two decades and dragged into the entire mess.

on a news note, there was a rumour that Velveteen Dream had heat for his tights last night saying "Call Me Up Vince" but Meltzer said put that to rest and said if the office had a problem with the tights, they wouldn't have been worn.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Apples and oranges. You were wrong. It's okay to admit that you were rather than bring in something completely unrelated. Next time, just do the 10 seconds of research to refamiliarize yourself with the matter.

Nah. Ventura's a piece of s***. Pretty right about that.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
No. The lawsuit was filed a year prior to Kyle's death. And, if you recall, the jury found in Ventura's favor on both the defamation and unjust enrichment causes of action.
The fact that he proceeded with the lawsuit after he died (effectively suing his widow) made other SEAL' s (and I hesitate to use the term other because Ventura was never actually a SEAL. He claims it because he was in a unit that predates the SEAL's) hate him far more and made him a total persona non grata than the story he was suing over.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We are just going to have to disagree here because there is nothing worse or more vile than truthers.

Which side are the truthers?

The side that thinks it was the governments doing or the side that is wrong?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Which side are the truthers?

The side that thinks it was the governments doing or the side that is wrong?
Jesus f***ing Christ. Next can you enlighten us all about how the governments around the world are all secretly lizard people in disguise?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
We are just going to have to disagree here because there is nothing worse or more vile than truthers.

I don't see how thinking 9/11 was an inside job, wrong as it may be on certain fronts, is worse than a selfish racist who sold out all the guys that helped make him who he is. Being a truther doesn't really hurt anyone else really. Hogan has hurt numerous people through his life with his selfish decisions.

Oct 18, 2011
The fact that he proceeded with the lawsuit after he died (effectively suing his widow) made other SEAL' s (and I hesitate to use the term other because Ventura was never actually a SEAL. He claims it because he was in a unit that predates the SEAL's) hate him far more and made him a total persona non grata than the story he was suing over.
Chris Kyle lied and defamed Ventura, the widow didn't lose a single penny once Kyle died.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I don't see how thinking 9/11 was an inside job, wrong as it may be on certain fronts, is worse than a selfish racist who sold out all the guys that helped make him who he is. Being a truther doesn't really hurt anyone else really. Hogan has hurt numerous people through his life with his selfish decisions.

If your base is big enough, you sure can. Just look at the Sandy Hook families with Alex Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad