Monthly News Thread (April 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's not like if Ambrose goes to Japan, he has to live in Japan. It's like a 2-3 week tour each time he has to go, and that's presuming that he doesn't have a deal where they work out dates he doesn't have to be there. Young Bucks, AJ, Karl Anderson all did it just fine. He'd be gone for a while if he did G1, but I bet that if he didn't do any other dates, which wouldn't happen, that he'd be sitting at home more than Renee is.

Reactions: Disclose

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lol I go back and watch CM Punk commentary compilations all the time. He was unreal in that role

His NXT commentary during the women's season actually made it worth watching...

a4oe75Z.gif

"I give the little boy robot an 'F'."

Or when Cole joined the commentary team: "This show is unbearable with or without you, but thank you for coming!"

Even Cole was f***ing funny: "Oh it's been riveting action out here, Punk. Riveting! RIVETING ACTION!!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: dahrougem2

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Am I the only one who loved the Firefly Funhouse shit?

They're totally gonna f*** it up, but the potential it has is still fun to think about until they do. Bray perfectly hit the ever so subtle "This psycho mother f***er is gonna snap" vibes while still coming off like a babyface.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I'd absolutely love to see a CM Punk return in WWE.

If they do bring him back - they have to make his return monumental. They've actually done a decent job at that past few years with the really big names. The Rock's return in 2011 and Brock's return in 2012 were well handled initially - built as larger than life happenings. CM Punk should be done in a similar vein - and have the hottest program imaginable ready for his return (not sure off hand what that should be).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Am I the only one who loved the Firefly Funhouse ****?

They're totally gonna **** it up, but the potential it has is still fun to think about until they do. Bray perfectly hit the ever so subtle "This psycho mother ****er is gonna snap" vibes while still coming off like a babyface.
No all of us in the Raw and spoiler thread love it

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Brock's return was handled horribly initially. They had John Laurinitis as his hype man and he lost his first match back to Cena lol.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock's return was handled horribly initially. They had John Laurinitis as his hype man and he lost his first match back to Cena lol.
I think the story is after that contract signing segment with Cena he told Vince to bring back his jew. Like, literally those words.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I think the story is after that contract signing segment with Cena he told Vince to bring back his jew. Like, literally those words.

Brock: "I don't think you should ever put a microphone in my hand again."
Vince: "What the hell are we gonna do then?"
Brock: "Call Heyman, that's what he does. He's my Jew!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Fro

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Man, when you go back and look at Brock during his return to the WWE. He’s so soft, haha. He looked absolutely tiny.

Also, apparently sponsors want the WWE to drop the new Bray Wyatt gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad