Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Continue.

Recent news items from previous thread:

According to WON, JBL bullying Mauro into triggering his depression doesn't look like a work

- Bad Blood won't be returning.

- Nakamura said he wants to go to Smackdown.

- Roman Reigns is now the top merchandise seller of full-time talents (Cena is part-time).

In a follow up to this last one, Meltzer said Cena is still so far and away the biggest draw and merchandise mover than they don't even really have a true heir to the throne even now with Reigns probably at his peak popularity after giving him 4 years of accolades and trying to build him up. Reigns is closer to the level of AJ Styles and Randy Orton in terms of full-time merchandise movers than he is closer to Cena.

They're going to find themselves in real trouble when the part-timers are gone post-WM and Cena's schedule is even more cut back as he gets more outside opportunities.

Guessing we'll see him Tuesday

Tiang Bing has been announced for the battle royal which brings it to 30.

Rumors continue saying that Roman and AJ are switching shows.

Smaller names most likely will switch as well.

Dave said this morning (they did the show at 4am eastern) that Undertaker/Roman is the main event as of now.

- Justin Roberts new book has a lot of references to JBL harassing/bullying him.

- Big Show said on Sam Roberts podcast that this is his last Wrestlemania.

- Seth Rollins is running a 103.5 fever and possibly has pneumonia. [i mentioned that he was sick in the WM thread but didn't realize it was at the point of possibly pneumonia]

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seth gonna be like Jordan and turn out a ****1/2 star match and it won't be a work when they have to stretcher him to the back and pump him with IV's

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman Reigns revealed that Lesnar gave him the Ambrose treatment, as in Lesnar wasn't open to many ideas for his match with Reigns but Reigns still squeezed enough in that they got a good match out of it. Lesnar also dislocated Reigns' rib.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
btw, WWE is also filming for various WWE 24 specials this Wrestlemania week and Seth Rollins is one of them.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Roman Reigns revealed that Lesnar gave him the Ambrose treatment, as in Lesnar wasn't open to many ideas for his match with Reigns but Reigns still squeezed enough in that they got a good match out of it. Lesnar also dislocated Reigns' rib.

Doeant surprise me, Reigns and Lesnar were wrestling stiff that match

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Doeant surprise me, Reigns and Lesnar were wrestling stiff that match

He said they were "half-shooting". They were laying in their shots.

I didn't listen to the full thing yet, but apparently Reigns had to legitimately punch Brock in the face so Brock would start doing ****.

Last edited:

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Maybe AJ moving to Raw is to turn him Face, if as a her he is close to Reigns level of merch sales, as a face he would go through the roof as the little kiddies would buy his stuff along with his legions of older fans.

Kids go to the smackdown house show to see Roman and still buy his merch. Effectively making AJ the #1 face in the company.

And if you need another heel you always have Balor you can turn with the club in 3-6 months after his return. Maybe an double turn if Aj comes in and joins with his club buddies off the bat

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think they'd turn AJ on Raw because they have Balor and Rollins. If Styles is selling merch as well as he is as a heel they probably slot him in as the #1 heel and have him work awesome matches with Balor and Rollins.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Well you do have Owens, Samos joe and strowman as heels.

Balor and Rollins are both kinda meh faces who would be better as heels so really without AJ face you true pure face is Sami who the wwe doesn't see at the top of the card.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
To the person that said "if seth competes with phneumonia he's a trooper"

Unless you want him to die of respiratory failure, i think you rather not have him compete.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Yeah but he didn't. All Brock did was suplex him 15 times and eat a couple of superman punches.

I don't buy him punching Brock until he agreed to bust his head open hard way.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
if it's not Hunter/Rollins, then it will be a Smackdown match since Mauro won't be there. JR is also expected to do some work for the network. Glad that he's back although I hope it's not under the auspices of his personal tragedy. His cat also died.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
PWInsider says JR signed the deal about five weeks ago and he's going to be calling the Lesnar-Goldberg match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad