GDT: Monsters @ Bulldogs - on TVA Sports

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Entertaining game so far. Obviously Gallagher stands out, but to me not just because of the two points. The guy does everything well on the ice. He has a really high hockey IQ. Really strong play with and without the puck. He's always in the right place it seems. Coaches in the NHL are going to love this guy. Leblanc does look really, really rough. To me he looks like he's not completely over that injury, at least not mentally. Overall though they do look like a last place team. Moments of good things but fragile.

I have to say I'm a bit worried about pure offensive talent overall on the farm team given the type of team the Habs have. Hopefully a few of the guys from the last draft pan out.

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Just a terrible PP. Do they even practice it? Do they even have more than 2 or 3 set plays? Terrible. They are so stationary on their PP's, they never set-up cross-ice passes either and they get so few one-time opportunities off.

I'd be stunned if they win this shootout.

Last edited:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Man Beaulieu has a much harder slapper than I thought! He plays the pp like a QB but he's able to be the trigger man too because of his shot. In 2013-2014 the D should be something like..

Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Subban
Beaulieu-Gorges

Dec 2, 2010
I don't like to jump on bandwagons but no Leblanc in the shootout and Chaput, Holland instead is stupid. This isn't a fun activity or reward system. It's a point in the standings and a win instead of a loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad