Value of: Monhan + for point? What would it take

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Wouldn’t even trade Point for Gaudreau. He isn’t someone we can trade.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Point is an elite player and while BSM is a very good player, he isn't that close. If you disagree on player evaluations then that's totally fine by me, that's what makes hockey so interesting and allows for smart GMs to win one sided trades. However if your issue is for the 3rd time you can't read the bracketed point on the original post and continue to misinterpret the post then I can't help you there if you can't even do that. The "dumb trade idea" was an example to illustrate the overall point I am trying to highlight, not a literal proposal, which I acknowledged.

No, I read it. I'm just still very insulted that you think that Point is so much better than 'BSM' that we need to add Tkachuk and TB needs to even it out with literally anything. It's incredibly stupid. If Point is elite, so is Monahan. You wanna play linemates, Monahan looks better. You wanna go playoff scoring? They look the same. You wanna go track record season over season? Monahan has a longer history. Point exploding in the biggest league wide explosion of top player scoring, while strapped to a 130 point forward doesn't make him better than Monahan lol. The contracts alone would make this hurt Calgary even in a 1 for 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->